Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I posted this earlier but I'll post it here to.
    Thanks to everyone!!! Thank you gunslinger and MRs gunslinger for opening your beautiful home and property to us! Thank you for the grub!! The stew was awesome and I had 2 helpings
    thanks to everyone else that made food!! Chock killed it again with the tenderloin and whoever made the salad it was awesome and I took a bowl and ate it on the drive home. It was gone before I got out if brown county.
    thanks to kjq for loaning me some regular ar ammo. I realy enjoyed meeting your son. Good to see familiar faces and you know it's good when you know everyone and it doesn't feel awkward. I had a blast!!! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this day it will be remembered forever!!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Thanks to everyone!!! Thank you gunslinger and MRs gunslinger for opening your beautiful home and property to us! Thank you for the grub!! The stew was awesome and I had 2 helpings
    thanks to everyone else that made food!! Chock killed it again with the tenderloin and whoever made the salad it was awesome and I took a bowl and ate it on the drive home. It was gone before I got out if brown county.
    thanks to kjq for loaning me some regular ar ammo. I realy enjoyed meeting your son. Good to see familiar faces and you know it's good when you know everyone and it doesn't feel awkward. I had a blast!!! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this day it will be remembered forever!!

:+1:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

With the group we had, I don't think it would be possible to have a bad time no matter where the gathering was or what the activity was! That takes nothing away from the well deserved gratitude going out to gunslinger!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Jman duel wielding Shield 9s
    20141129_162723_zpsnftcwhab.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom