• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I don't even wanna think about cookies right now. Ate an enormous lunch today with the MIL and just now made a phenomenal egg sammich topped off with homemade onion strings and some barbecue sauce. I'm stuffed. Maybe some ice cream later though :)
    Ice cream works. I'm pretty full myself. I still have a half eaten gyro in the fridge!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was off tonight! Off tomorrow too! Monday night some jackwagon flipped his car right outside our back door. That was fun. Can't wait to see the drama that happens during my two days off. Half my crew has already texted me freaking out because I'm not there

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I was off tonight! Off tomorrow too! Monday night some jackwagon flipped his car right outside our back door. That was fun. Can't wait to see the drama that happens during my two days off. Half my crew has already texted me freaking out because I'm not there
    Feels good to be wanted and missed don't it! I don't miss work drama!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    NO!!! They're supposed to leave me the hell alone :laugh:

My gut says that even after I leave next week they will STILL call me and text me
    If they didn't you would feel bad. Good for you by being the kind of boss they would want to call and text. If I see my old bosses I would beat them with my Ouija board.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Most of them are like children. They cling to me for everything. It's nice that they like me but at the same time they drive me nuts
    That what kids do! Well time for me to hit the hay. Have a good night RnR. Go have some ice cream, , , wonder if they make bacon ice cream? Mmmm. Goodnight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom