Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I firmly believe that Once you take that oath and your in the military it's your duty to keep your mouth shut and follow all legal orders.
    saying that, I believe it up to the citizens of this country to hold accountable the politicians that abuse their authority and unnecessarily put our soldiers in harms way. So we all need to be making phone alls and writing letters. I believe what the president is doing is illegal. Anyone I've met who wants to join the military under Obama, I have tried to talk them out of it. It pains me to do that but I believe this president is a criminal.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :wavey: mom45, just looking at avatars. Your saving the girls. :woot:

That is the magnet that is on the back of my truck. I got it after two of my cousins were diagnosed three years ago. Another cousin was diagnosed last year. I leave that magnet there and hope it reminds those who see it to get their mammograms!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yawn, need to figure out something for dinner.

I was just informed that hubby is going to the hunting condo so I should just heat something up before I go to my meeting tonight. He will heat something up when he comes in. That was easy peasy!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I firmly believe that Once you take that oath and your in the military it's your duty to keep your mouth shut and follow all legal orders.
    saying that, I believe it up to the citizens of this country to hold accountable the politicians that abuse their authority and unnecessarily put our soldiers in harms way. So we all need to be making phone alls and writing letters. I believe what the president is doing is illegal. Anyone I've met who wants to join the military under Obama, I have tried to talk them out of it. It pains me to do that but I believe this president is a criminal.
    That's the way it was in the oilfield as well. My boss was a Marine (ex), we know that doesn't happen. If you didn't like it tough sheot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom