mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It wouldn't be much of a contest without some competition.

I think the cats would be okay. I am pretty sure I can beat them in this contest! :rockwoot:

If you are referring to Liberia a good friend of mine's son is being deployed there by the coward and thief. He is upside down PI$$ED off. I do not blame him.

Scares me to think about where my niece and two nephews could end up. One nephew is a Marine. The other two are both in the Navy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :noway: That sucks. I wondered how the 4000 being deployed would feel. Not exactly what they signed up for???

Not at all what they signed up for. They are not defending our way of life. They may be required to protect those fighting this horrible disease. Private contractors can do that a lot better than tthe military. Contractors can address a situation in a manner required. Military is ham-strung by rules of engagement......I say we send Yeager. Yeah, thats the ticket.....Yeager can handle it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Not at all what they signed up for. They are not defending our way of life. They may be required to protect those fighting this horrible disease. Private contractors can do that a lot better than tthe military. Contractors can address a situation in a manner required. Military is ham-strung by rules of engagement......I say we send Yeager. Yeah, thats the ticket.....Yeager can handle it.

The Libs feel the military should be used for "social good", Clinton was the same way.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The Libs feel the military should be used for "social good", Clinton was the same way.
    It's amazing how fast politicians can transform the greatest military in the history of the world into a "habitat for humanity" social group. I'm so glad my son didn't listen to me and enlist.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    I thought they are no longer sending the military in for that. So no direct contact? Maybe they are sending in the Military to keep those people from leaving the general area?
    Not sure. I don't think it is a good idea. They should send over their FDA and EPA officials. I mean those people are humanitarians right?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought they are no longer sending the military in for that. So no direct contact? Maybe they are sending in the Military to keep those people from leaving the general area?
    Not sure. I don't think it is a good idea. They should send over their FDA and EPA officials. I mean those people are humanitarians right?

I vote for sending the President!!! :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom