mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I see that Profire's trailer was found, just north of the state fairgrounds.

I was just reading that thread. I can't quite wrap my mind around that whole situation. Who leaves that stuff in a trailer like that unattended? Trying really hard not to judge, but it is not easy.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That sounds horrible. I have a friend who went from Chicago to DC on a train a few years ago. It took over 24 hours. Amtrak suck. I went from Crawfordsville to Chicago last year and it took over eight hours. :faint:
    Most of that track is owned by CSX and they give priority to their freight trains rather than passenger trains. So it's CSX fault not the other. Also it's poorly maintained track because CSX will not pony up money to make the rails safe. Or so I've read. You probably know more than i do about it.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Most of that track is owned by CSX and they give priority to their freight trains rather than passenger trains. So it's CSX fault not the other. Also it's poorly maintained track because CSX will not pony up money to make the rails safe. Or so I've read. You probably know more than i do about it.

It only took us eight hours because our train ran over an elderly man. :twocents:

I was in Chicago during the big blizzard this year. I was supposed to come back on a Sunday, buy every train was canceled through Thursday. I wasn't happy to be trapped in Chicago for so long. Amtrak was absolutely worthless on trying to reschedule my ticket.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I was just reading that thread. I can't quite wrap my mind around that whole situation. Who leaves that stuff in a trailer like that unattended? Trying really hard not to judge, but it is not easy.

I know Andrew and the guys at Profire, I was there Friday getting my lower. This totally sucks, I will believe what Andrew has said, as I have no reason to doubt him, he has never steered me a foul.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom