• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If I can ever get past all this business of dealing with my in-laws affairs, I might be able to start participating in some of these fun events. Things are looking up though, we may have an accepted offer on their house we just put up for sale less than a week ago.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I can ever get past all this business of dealing with my in-laws affairs, I might be able to start participating in some of these fun events. Things are looking up though, we may have an accepted offer on their house we just put up for sale less than a week ago.

Family 1st of course.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Yeah I also looked through them and drooled!!

The Russian Red stocks...wow, those looked super sweet. My favorite pic of the bunch was the guy mounting an Anti-Tank gun on his friend's back to try and shoot down a plane :rofl: His buddy would be hurtin bad as it looked like the bipod legs were resting on his shoulders...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The Russian Red stocks...wow, those looked super sweet. My favorite pic of the bunch was the guy mounting an Anti-Tank gun on his friend's back to try and shoot down a plane :rofl: His buddy would be hurtin bad as it looked like the bipod legs were resting on his shoulders...
    Yeah these people crack me up. I creamed myself looking at all the krinks and other goodies laying on the ground!! I'm currently looking for one of those old russian 1980's night vision scopes for my afghan ak-74 clone. (I didn't bring it to the lurk n shoot)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom