Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi Choc.

Was just plugging in the new shredder I bought today because the old one crapped out. New one didn't work either. Turns out the power strip is bad. So now I have two shredders. I bought the new one on clearance for $7.50. I can probably sell it in the garage sale for $10.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi Choc.

Was just plugging in the new shredder I bought today because the old one crapped out. New one didn't work either. Turns out the power strip is bad. So now I have two shredders. I bought the new one on clearance for $7.50. I can probably sell it in the garage sale for $10.
    Howdy, hope you can move it. You could put it in the classifieds, someone would low ball for $12! :laugh:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :wavey: Hey everyone. I love my school district. Today we were offered the opportunity to do two days of firearms training with the police for free! :woot:

It's nice to be in a pro gun part of the state country.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hi Choc.

I need a shredder!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :wavey: Hey everyone. I love my school district. Today we were offered the opportunity to do two days of firearms training with the police for free! :woot:

It's nice to be in a pro gun part of the state country.

That's freaking awesome. Meanwhile, the gun store that I use as my FFL is filing a complaint with the US Post Office because they refuse to deliver packages to his store, even though they deliver to the other businesses around him. He has to go to the post office to pick them up.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy CT2
    Hi Sam, the weekend is here.

Hi Choc.

chez needs one!

Back in. Got caught up looking at the cool pics of AKs Kirk just posted.
    Back in from picking 'mators, still!

I need a shredder!
    I need a shower! JK

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    That's freaking awesome. Meanwhile, the gun store that I use as my FFL is filing a complaint with the US Post Office because they refuse to deliver packages to his store, even though they deliver to the other businesses around him. He has to go to the post office to pick them up.

That's pathetic. Sounds like it's lawsuit time.

I'd be really happy if they'd let us carry on school property, but I doubt that will ever happen. MDA would move from Kroger to Southern Indiana! :laugh:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Did this policy just start?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom