Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm a gun noob. Anyway, the FNS thing really intrigues me. I think the Phantom, that polymer full size you shot last time, would do well. But a) I have no holster for it B) I have no mag carriers at all anymore and C) I really don't want to embarrass myself.

I doubt that you would. From the times and scores I saw on line from the last one.....you and I would do just fine.
    I have issue these days acquiring sight picture on small targets. I can get them but just not really fast. Left to my own devices i will beat the crap out of some steel but not high speed. Those meets are as much a social gathering as anything. It is a bit of a haul for you but might be worth the time.
    I have a lot of mag holders (I think I still do any way) for my old double stack 1911's. If I do you are more than welcome to them. I am not one of the nut bags that post up a $5.00 item....it is better just to pass those things along. I will look and see what I have.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I doubt that you would. From the times and scores I saw on line from the last one.....you and I would do just fine.
    I have issue these days acquiring sight picture on small targets. I can get them but just not really fast. Left to my own devices i will beat the crap out of some steel but not high speed. Those meets are as much a social gathering as anything. It is a bit of a haul for you but might be worth the time.
    I have a lot of mag holders (I think I still do any way) for my old double stack 1911's. If I do you are more than welcome to them. I am not one of the nut bags that post up a $5.00 item....it is better just to pass those things along. I will look and see what I have.
    Are they picky about how you carry mags? I have shot USPSA with them in my front pocket. It's not like I am going to win anything anyway. Just shooting for fun. Oh, and thanks for the offer. I do really appreciate it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are they picky about how you carry mags? I have shot USPSA with them in my front pocket. It's not like I am going to win anything anyway. Just shooting for fun. Oh, and thanks for the offer. I do really appreciate it.

Ask RobyM. He shoots that a lot. I will be out to see AllenM tomorrow for a gun cleaning party and I will ask him. I think safety is the only real issue.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ask RobyM. He shoots that a lot. I will be out to see AllenM tomorrow for a gun cleaning party and I will ask him. I think safety is the only real issue.
    Safety and a good time is all I'm after. I may have to run one of the compacts or one of the 75s instead. I have holsters for them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to give her over $20,000 a year for screwing around on me while I was out doing my thing. Where's karma when you need it. :laugh:

Around here we called those POS females "Allison" wives. A lot of guys I graduated with went straight to Allisons and GM and were rolling in the money. Biatches would look for these guys and give them what is now referred to as the "Tornado" treatment. There was a lot of sucking and blowing and then their houses were gone. It was very common practice.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Around here we called those POS females "Allison" wives. A lot of guys I graduated with went straight to Allisons and GM and were rolling in the money. Biatches would look for these guys and give them what is now referred to as the "Tornado" treatment. There was a lot of sucking and blowing and then their houses were gone. It was very common practice.
    I definitely got that treatment. Funny thing is when I told her I wanted a divorce she was shocked.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Anyway, enough about that *****. I think you would enjoy shooting this P01. It's about Commander size, alloy frame, decocker, double stack. Not too much barrel rise despite the alloy. Now that the trigger doesn't require three men and a boy to pull it should be a lot of fun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, yeah.....meal ticket did not see her activity's as acceptable. That has to be confusing to people like that.......:dunno:
    The years I had to wait until I knew the kids were on there own and wouldn't have to be raised by whatever POS she hooked up with were very, very looooooooong.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Anyway, enough about that *****. I think you would enjoy shooting this P01. It's about Commander size, alloy frame, decocker, double stack. Not too much barrel rise despite the alloy. Now that the trigger doesn't require three men and a boy to pull it should be a lot of fun.

I look forward to it.

Looking outside I see us running out of weather very soon. I have much to accomplish before that happens.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I look forward to it.

Looking outside I see us running out of weather very soon. I have much to accomplish before that happens.
    I would love to get just a few guys together, get Skulldaddy down here, and run some guns for an afternoon. That is my one goal before winter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The years I had to wait until I knew the kids were on there own and wouldn't have to be raised by whatever POS she hooked up with were very, very looooooooong.

I tried to hold out with the 1st "X" for the same reason but the stupid was just way to deep. If I had stayed I am sure I would have done her harm. It was the best for every one I moved on. Very rough on my kids as they were a club she wielded against me. I have worked long and hard to mend the damage she did.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The custom gun I have on order is the compact size of the polymer full size you shot and giggled over. That one should be a treat too. I still have four weeks to wait for it, though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I tried to hold out with the 1st "X" for the same reason but the stupid was just way to deep. If I had stayed I am sure I would have done her harm. It was the best for every one I moved on. Very rough on my kids as they were a club she wielded against me. I have worked long and hard to mend the damage she did.
    I was too scared of what would happen to them. All I could think of was some perv getting his hands on one of them. Two people would have died and I would have been in prison.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom