Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So now I'm thinking of selling or trading (rather trade) my russian vepr 12 side folder. I'm really torn. I love the gun but a 12 gauge isn't a joy for me to shoot anymore and I do to believe in iwning guns I won't shoot. What to do?
    i saw mine (I have a 15 round mag and the factory 5 round) selling for 1300 on gunbroker plus shipping. Selling to me means bids!
    so I figure I won't be a dick if I sold mine for $1050.
    I could buy or trade for other gun or guns I could shoot and enjoy. Am I crazy or do I make sense?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    So now I'm thinking of selling or trading (rather trade) my russian vepr 12 side folder. I'm really torn. I love the gun but a 12 gauge isn't a joy for me to shoot anymore and I do to believe in iwning guns I won't shoot. What to do?
    i saw mine (I have a 15 round mag and the factory 5 round) selling for 1300 on gunbroker plus shipping. Selling to me means bids!
    I could buy or trade for other gun or guns I could shoot and enjoy. Am I crazy or do I make sense?
    It was the love of your life just a couple of months ago. But, but, it spews death!!! :laugh:

I get it though, to me shotguns are wood and pretty and I use them to kill birds.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

I understand your dilemma, but the one gun I sold I kicked myself almost immediately. I'm to the point I'd have to really have to hate something to get rid of it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I understand your dilemma, but the one gun I sold I kicked myself almost immediately. I'm to the point I'd have to really have to hate something to get rid of it.
    Yeah I did that on a couple guns that I now re bought for a lot more money. I don't think this will be one though because I have a good (health) reason why I shouldn't keep it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Along that line, my 89 yr old MIL lives in a Senior Living apartment complex. Someone started saying that Moth Balls would keep bedbugs out and so now her apartment reeeeks of Moth Balls....
    It's so bad that when my wife does MIL's laundry, I can still smell it on her washed clothes.

That is one smell that you never forget. My great-aunt had them all over her house in the closets and stuff.

I'll never tell... or share the contents of my PM box. :naughty:

Whew....that is good to hear.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yeah I did that on a couple guns that I now re bought for a lot more money. I don't think this will be one though because I have a good (health) reason why I shouldn't keep it.
    It was an itch that you had to scratch.

Now you need an RPK.......hmmm?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom