Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    i was doing really good with my diet and the meds and I was losing lots of weight but then I started getting deathly I'll. put in the hospital twice I'll. turns out I was allergic to my med as it built up in my system it was poisoning my pancrease.
    Hopefully this new shot med will work. It's in a pen like thing that I dial in my dose and inject. Replace the needle and repeat.
    im ready to get this issue under control. I can't handle this being out of whack with my other problems too. Just so much pain and sickness. I prayer is your thing I'll take whatever I can get to help. Or good thoughts too! Thanks guys.
    Good thoughts, prayers, gun powder therapy, a nice manly hug........ Whatever you need brother.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Thanks CM!

in other news ...... The Draco AK in the classifieds is mine!! :): well after I meet the guy at the 1500. Done business with him before.
    its so funny because I had been looking for a Draco and actually was looking on gunbroker last night! Always glad to buy In state! My plans are to replace the rear trunion with a side folding one and turn this into an AMIR clone. With tax stamp of coarse. Bad part is that just the stock itself will be around $300. The the tax stamp $200. But it will look sweet

Prayers your way my friend. Why would you need a stamp for it? Short barrel?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    evening boys

prayers tt

sorry bout the cat sam, hate the snip snip

we have a dog staying at the vet over night for surgery in the morning. Need to put drains in her long basset ears to drain fluid from them. She's been fighting with Zoe and unfortunately we are going to have to get rid of Zoe now.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Evenin' all!

:shady:
    Hi Santa! :wavey:

evening boys

prayers tt

sorry bout the cat sam, hate the snip snip

we have a dog staying at the vet over night for surgery in the morning. Need to put drains in her long basset ears to drain fluid from them. She's been fighting with Zoe and unfortunately we are going to have to get rid of Zoe now.
    Hate to hear about that! :wavey:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good thoughts, prayers, gun powder therapy, a nice manly hug........ Whatever you need brother.

Prayers your way my friend. Why would you need a stamp for it? Short barrel?

thank you kjq!

yep Gman it's an sbr then. Right now it's a short barreled ak pistol. It's a regular pistol Draco. Off the too of my head in not sure what the barrel length is.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the bad thing, Max is missing her HORRIBLE!! He's wondering around looking for her, whining, barking, singing trying to draw her out. To bad she isn't home to hear him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom