• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well my creepy meth head neighbors are still camping outside since they haven't had power for like 2 months now. Went to grab some White Castle and one of their visitors was standing motionless infront of their shed. No shirt, no shoes, just leaning against the shed looking my way. Even when I turned on my headlights and pulled out he was motionless. I'll be adding some more bright ****ing motion lights in the back this week. Gonna pay someone to do it since I can't climb ladders anymore. I'm so tired of this ****. Them selling drugs and ****. Cops can't do anything. Very frustrating

Wish I could help you, I would if I were closer. I already installed some on top of a ladder.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Actually the east but you were close :lmfao:

I picture you like that in front of your front door with your commie rifle.

North-Korean-border-guard-010.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey TT, I started wrapping your souvenir in bubble wrap.
    Not sure if I should use a glass container for the sand or like a plastic bag so I can have it flat though.:dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wish I could help you, I would if I were closer. I already installed some on top of a ladder.
    Thanks man! I know you would if you were here.
    Im going to be installing a tall privacy fence before winter. Tonight made my mind up. I hate having to make my house look like a compound but I feel I have no other choice. I've always kept my security measures low key as to not draw attention. Time to go with the visible approach.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Thanks man! I know you would if you were here.
    Im going to be installing a tall privacy fence before winter. Tonight made my mind up. I hate having to make my house look like a compound but I feel I have no other choice. I've always kept my security measures low key as to not draw attention. Time to go with the visible approach.

Privacy fence = walking in the yard naked all the time. :yesway:

It probably doubles as a security measure to keep everybody away too.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Privacy fence = walking in the yard naked all the time. :yesway:

It probably doubles as a security measure to keep everybody away too.
    I have a fence now with a locked gate but I think all tall fences do is spark curiosity. Theives wonder why so much security? There must be something good inside.
    you can't really stop a theif if your not home (which I am most of the time). You can only slow them down or detour some

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Here you are! :wavey:

I have a fence now with a locked gate but I think all tall fences do is spark curiosity. Theives wonder why so much security? There must be something good inside.
    you can't really stop a theif if your not home (which I am most of the time). You can only slow them down or detour some

Also a tall privacy fence will provide concealment for burglars and people driving down the street or your neighbors wont be able to spot them.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Here you are! :wavey:

Also a tall privacy fence will provide concealment for burglars and people driving down the street or your neighbors wont be able to spot them.

I have a fenced in back yard that's so janky the gate has a huge gap in it. I thought it would be nice for my dogs to run and play in but they can easily get out. Not that they go anywhere. Even when I let them out to go to the bathroom they stay in the yard. But I can't really let my kids go out and play in it either unless I'm with them. I miss the days when I was growing up and kids were allowed to just go outside and play by themselves

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have a fenced in back yard that's so janky the gate has a huge gap in it. I thought it would be nice for my dogs to run and play in but they can easily get out. Not that they go anywhere. Even when I let them out to go to the bathroom they stay in the yard. But I can't really let my kids go out and play in it either unless I'm with them. I miss the days when I was growing up and kids were allowed to just go outside and play by themselves

I still see little kids who play by themselves around here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom