Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well my creepy meth head neighbors are still camping outside since they haven't had power for like 2 months now. Went to grab some White Castle and one of their visitors was standing motionless infront of their shed. No shirt, no shoes, just leaning against the shed looking my way. Even when I turned on my headlights and pulled out he was motionless. I'll be adding some more bright ****ing motion lights in the back this week. Gonna pay someone to do it since I can't climb ladders anymore. I'm so tired of this ****. Them selling drugs and ****. Cops can't do anything. Very frustrating

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    One of those creepy ****s was watching the kids or the moms at the bus stop with his hands down his pants. Cops still can't do ****.
    if I would have been the one who seen it I would have handled it right then. Instead I had a talk with one of the guys (not the one) and made it clear that kind of **** or any other was unacceptable and wont happen again. So far none of the bus stop stuff has happened again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom