Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    What size round did they hit it with? You need a .308 or better hitting the heart or brain. The hide on Wild hogs gets very tough, almost like an armor. I was trying to do some hoggin back in August down in Mississippi, just couldn't get it setup in time.
    There are a lot of really cool videos on you tube of hog hunting from helicopters. When I win the lottery we are all going.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    There are a lot of really cool videos on you tube of hog hunting from helicopters. When I win the lottery we are all going.

I gotta say, anyone who can hit anything moving from a moving chopper is a badass shooter. I've tossed rounds from a Blackhawk, I'm sure I hit everything aside from what I aimed at. It's a whole different ball game. Although I hear if you get a great pilot, they can hold the chopper like it's sitting on the ground. Just make sure you don't over compensate bullet drop.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I gotta say, anyone who can hit anything moving from a moving chopper is a badass shooter. I've tossed rounds from a Blackhawk, I'm sure I hit everything aside from what I aimed at. It's a whole different ball game. Although I hear if you get a great pilot, they can hold the chopper like it's sitting on the ground. Just make sure you don't over compensate bullet drop.
    Search some of the videos, the copters are on the run chasing the hogs. There are several videos using machine guns, and most of those don't hit ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom