Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sounds like a company that doesn't put a whole lotta value on your decision making skills. What reasoning to they give for not having one in the chamber?
    The Soviet Union used to put fake missile launchers on their ships. Just big empty aluminum boxes that looked like the real thing. That's exactly what this company is doing by arming you and then tying your hands behind your backs.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Bring him down here. I will run open sites against any compact 1911. I know how those kimbers run. Accurate enough but not anywhere near a bulls-eye shooter.
    I would love to bring him down for a little CM shooting experience! He's a good dude, he's just a little arrogant with that Kimber.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    The Soviet Union used to put fake missile launchers on their ships. Just big empty aluminum boxes that looked like the real thing. That's exactly what this company is doing by arming you and then tying your hands behind your backs.

Yes sir. Exactly. I'll never admit to having a round in the chamber of my work gun if asked, but lets just throw a wink in there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like a company that doesn't put a whole lotta value on your decision making skills. What reasoning to they give for not having one in the chamber?

Liability my friend. Fear of tort reprisal.
    I dealt with companys for years that had specific rules in the employee hand books about fire arms. They were not allowed. Period. 2 companys called it the "Tim" rule as I refused to remove my hand gun. They put you on the street in areas that a lot of people would "Never" go into. In my years in a service truck I have lost count of the times I have had to pull my side arm and at least go to the low ready if not directly point it at some whacked out nut job at midnight in an alley.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am seriously hopping that this addition to the ranks will satisfy my addictive urges at least until after the holidays.
    Oh, wait....we have all the Christmas shopping done. .....................:woot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    No reasoning. Just "do this" and "sign here." Then take this NRA basic pistol class where you don't practice drawing or racking the slide to put one in the chamber, and we'll call you "trained." :rolleyes:

False muscles are great until someone swings on ya. Stay safe BnB! Chamber that *****!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom