Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Morning all! :coffee: :coffee: Think I survived my daughter's birthday party and slumber party.

:yesway: I think we're doing a skate party next Saturday for mine. My house is too small to have that many people. Only one bathroom and that many females...nothing good can come from that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Our power was out for not even 12 hours and I come back to a new thread that is already on page 11???? WOW! No time to read all that stuff. Have to go pick some apples to take to my son and have brownies to bake (Now that we have power again)...so many things to do beforewe leave in a couple of hours!!

We are ALIVE!!! Storm blew through with gusto. Went to Valpo for dinner and panicked when all the gas stations were shut down between here and there due to their power also being out. Couple of fender benders along the way from idiots rear ending people because they were stopping for traffic signals that were out and the people following apparently didn't know the rules about those becoming four way stops. That was interesting...we almost got hit by one idiot at the first light that was out.

Once we got into Valpo, all was good. Power was on so we got gas and pizza and did a little shopping. Came back home to a dark house. Neighbor lady had been in the middle of making pies when power went out so her daughter drove her to a relative's house to bake them and then back home. She called and told me to stop by and get one. YUMMY!!! It was still warm so dessert was had by candlelight.

Off I go...stay safe everyone. Huge tree still blocking the road around the corner from us but the apparently got it off the power line and stopped setting it on fire every time they tried to get the power back on. Transformer was sparking so every time they tried to reset the circuit, the tree ended up on fire. Fire department apparently stayed after the initial call and kept putting it back out until someone got it off of the line.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    :yesway: I think we're doing a skate party next Saturday for mine. My house is too small to have that many people. Only one bathroom and that many females...nothing good can come from that.

We have one bathroom as well. Second bathroom was torn out for renovation, plan for it to be done by March I hope. I've got 3 girls of my own which will be teenagers at the same time. Second and possibly 3rd bathroom are a must.

Well, just saw the time, I better get rolling. Take care everyone.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    We have one bathroom as well. Second bathroom was torn out for renovation, plan for it to be done by March I hope. I've got 3 girls of my own which will be teenagers at the same time. Second and possibly 3rd bathroom are a must.

Well, just saw the time, I better get rolling. Take care everyone.

Yikes. Have a great day!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Serious tragedy here this morning. I have a pile of cooked bacon in front of me and I can't eat it. I tried. It tastes weird. I think it went bad. Wasted bacon is a serious tragedy indeed.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I love debating left wing loonies on Twitter, but my-o-my they sure know how to speak crazy and believe they're still sane.
    2014-09-21%2010.30.24_zpsx08abf4y.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom