GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    they just don't understand, they have been around guns for decades. in every public location allowed by law. they haven't been harmed my the thousands of guns I am sure they have been near. I never try to understand them

We do understand them though. They are not what they purport to be and they must be defeated in the arena of ideas.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    they just don't understand, they have been around guns for decades. in every public location allowed by law. they haven't been harmed my the thousands of guns I am sure they have been near. I never try to understand them
    It probably good that you don't try to understand them. You'd drive yourself :nuts:. What would happen if one the st00pid mothers were in a situation where one of us had to defend ourselves as well as them? I'm not sure, if I knew who they were, that I could defend them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It probably good that you don't try to understand them. You'd drive yourself :nuts:. What would happen if one the st00pid mothers were in a situation where one of us had to defend ourselves as well as them? I'm not sure, if I knew who they were, that I could defend them.
    I get what you're saying. I'm sure I still would defend them. I may not agree with them, but they are human, well kinda

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I try to stay out of the Big Scary threads.
    I've been doing good but I pop in a couple here and there. No matter what possition you taken on an issue there's always some to take an opposing view. I think there's members who have only posted in the political threads. They contribute nothing to gun aspects of the forum

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    th_thdisco.gif

That looks more like spanking than dancing. That's a different party.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom