• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I wasn't able to convince CM to add a 9mm to the stable. Especially some Czech thingamawhatsit. Are you willing to add one, SD?
    Now wait a minute, if you think for one minute that you will have the same mind power over me that CM has your sadly m, , , why yes, I would love to add a 9mm to my stable! . . . Dammit!!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    He was starring at us and leaning on my van. We were being casual and enjoying the day. He looked familiar. He was impatient and making sure we saw him. We were in the south bay with the steel. The whole range was open so I was getting a bit annoyed by his Lurking. We were casually loading gear and talking when he said in an impatient tone..."are you guys done or are you still shooting".........We moved off the bay and I saw his truck....he uses the bays to teach shooting classes out there. Done for profit. I took one of his courses. Don't care much for the guy. If he pulls that crap again it will not be as pleasant for him. No one is that important.

I do not care if he reads this either.....report me. Get me banned. I am not pleased as might be obvious.
    That's crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom