churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A guy was being a butt to you, bunchofnumbers, and SD?!? He must be :nuts:

He was starring at us and leaning on my van. We were being casual and enjoying the day. He looked familiar. He was impatient and making sure we saw him. We were in the south bay with the steel. The whole range was open so I was getting a bit annoyed by his Lurking. We were casually loading gear and talking when he said in an impatient tone..."are you guys done or are you still shooting".........We moved off the bay and I saw his truck....he uses the bays to teach shooting classes out there. Done for profit. I took one of his courses. Don't care much for the guy. If he pulls that crap again it will not be as pleasant for him. No one is that important.

I do not care if he reads this either.....report me. Get me banned. I am not pleased as might be obvious.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Next time I'll bring a deck of cards. When we're done shooting we'll sit at the table and play a little poker. That should send him over the edge.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    He was starring at us and leaning on my van. We were being casual and enjoying the day. He looked familiar. He was impatient and making sure we saw him. We were in the south bay with the steel. The whole range was open so I was getting a bit annoyed by his Lurking. We were casually loading gear and talking when he said in an impatient tone..."are you guys done or are you still shooting".........We moved off the bay and I saw his truck....he uses the bays to teach shooting classes out there. Done for profit. I took one of his courses. Don't care much for the guy. If he pulls that crap again it will not be as pleasant for him. No one is that important.

I do not care if he reads this either.....report me. Get me banned. I am not pleased as might be obvious.

a douche is a douche.

you didn't mention a name. told the facts... :dunno: ****em

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Hmmm...I don't know who all teaches classes out there, but the one person I do know of I though you liked him.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I thought maybe he worked there. He kept walking over and watching. Our butts was looking pretty good yesterday. Thought maybe he was just admiring them.. . Maybe he was.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought maybe he worked there. He kept walking over and watching. Our butts was looking pretty good yesterday. Thought maybe he was just admiring them.. . Maybe he was.

He wanted the bay most likely for a class of some kind. If he was renting it from the club they would have isolated it. It was open. The more I see of this cat the less I like him. I do not like being hounded and when he was leaning all over my van I should have said something. Trying to enjoy the day.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He wanted the bay most likely for a class of some kind. If he was renting it from the club they would have isolated it. It was open. The more I see of this cat the less I like him. I do not like being hounded and when he was leaning all over my van I should have said something. Trying to enjoy the day.
    No worries. The day went great. I most leave earlier next time. I'll load down the jeep with .45 ammo. And a few Lurkers!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Sounds very rude to me. I like your style. If you don't like someone you should be able to say it. Too many people on here pretend they like you to your face and then talk behind your back. I'll be cordial with everyone but I don't hang out with people I don't like. I don't care if they have machine guns or a gun store and cool toys they will let me play with. I'm friends with people because they are respectful and can be trusted. Not from what I can get out of them.
    ask kjq, I've told him I want people around me who will tell me when I'm wrong or out of line straight up. Not ***** foot around it.

also if someone doesn't like me I respect the person that straight up says **** you I don't like you more than the person who is 2faced.
    as far as bickering and not agreeing on issues, I will call my vest friends stupid and argue my points to the death. But then that's it and we man hug it out. Hell in the army we sometimes got into fist fights. That's how we roll but I'd die to protect a true friend and a TRUE FRIEND WOULD FOR NE AND MINE!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Sounds very rude to me. I like your style. If you don't like someone you should be able to say it. Too many people on here pretend they like you to your face and then talk behind your back. I'll be cordial with everyone but I don't hang out with people I don't like. I don't care if they have machine guns or a gun store and cool toys they will let me play with. I'm friends with people because they are respectful and can be trusted. Not from what I can get out of them.
    ask kjq, I've told him I want people around me who will tell me when I'm wrong or out of line straight up. Not ***** foot around it.

also if someone doesn't like me I respect the person that straight up says **** you I don't like you more than the person who is 2faced.
    as far as bickering and not agreeing on issues, I will call my vest friends stupid and argue my points to the death. But then that's it and we man hug it out. Hell in the army we sometimes got into fist fights. That's how we roll but I'd die to protect a true friend and a TRUE FRIEND WOULD FOR NE AND MINE!
    Nicely said TT. If I don't like you, I won't say **** to you. I'll ignore the **** out of you. If I like ya, I'll **** with you. Me and bunch of #'s was discussing this yesterday. If you can't take the truth, or me ****ing with ya a little bit, I'd rather not know ya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom