• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think I've had my fill of dumbass drivers in the rain for a day or so. :rolleyes: Rain or snow falls and everyone forgets how to drive... :dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    The weather was wonderful here this weekend.Too bad I had to spend the weekend inside sick.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Did you know we can't add anymore tags and aren't allowed to edit the existing tags? :dunno:

ON A HAPPIER NOTE.... I just finished putting together a good music compilation for the SD card for my truck. Now I don't even need my mp3 player. :rockwoot:

(Lets just hope it sounds better...)

flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    What happened outside? It was sunny and 45 earlier (at least by my car's thermometer), and now I wander outside to take the dog out and it is freezing!

I'm ready for this Winter crap to be over with! I got to play with my snowblower a few times, that's enough snow for me!

I was tempted to go :ar15:yesterday but didn't make it. By the feeling outside I missed my chance!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Did you know we can't add anymore tags and aren't allowed to edit the existing tags? :dunno:

ON A HAPPIER NOTE.... I just finished putting together a good music compilation for the SD card for my truck. Now I don't even need my mp3 player. :rockwoot:

(Lets just hope it sounds better...)

I just edited my tags:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    you meen that oldass dodge you got?

Nope, it ain't got no radio! :): Didn't you see my new F150? I just went a readjusted the headlights so that my left wasn't pointing at the ground and the right up into peoples rearview. Now their both pointed at their rearview mirror. :D

I just edited my tags:dunno:

It's a conspiracy!!! I can't add tags! :runaway:

(It's cuz my SS membership is run out I betcha...)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Nope, it ain't got no radio! :): Didn't you see my new F150? I just went a readjusted the headlights so that my left wasn't pointing at the ground and the right up into peoples rearview. Now their both pointed at their rearview mirror. :D

It's a conspiracy!!! I can't add tags! :runaway:

(It's cuz my SS membership is run out I betcha...)

if you have already added 2 tags you cant add anymore until your previous 2 have been removed.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    stupid 1st shift has me all messed up...I think Im gonna go to bed:rolleyes: I have never felt this tired. maybe in a month Ill get a sleep pattern goin:dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    stupid 1st shift has me all messed up...I think Im gonna go to bed:rolleyes: I have never felt this tired. maybe in a month Ill get a sleep pattern goin:dunno:
    Yea....that sucks.
    I hope I can sleep tonight without waking up 70 times to use the bathroom.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Stomach flu.:noway::noway:
    I have crapped until I can crap no more.
    Well.....not really crapping.....more like peeing brown water out my butt.

AHHHH Man, this is just TMI.

Come to think of it, does this make you part of the "Brown water Navy" that John Kerry belonged to?
    :n00b::rofl:

Take one Amodium AD's to start with and if that does not help out within the hour pop another, make sure you keep plenty of fluids on ya.

I got medicine the gives me the runs so bad sometimes that I always three on me as a "Justin Case" precaution. Take care and stay close to the porcelin goddess until it kicks in.

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yea....that sucks.
    I hope I can sleep tonight without waking up 70 times to use the bathroom.

I cant think of of a whole lot that is worse than the stomach flu..I got hit HARD last year,I had it for 5 days and thought I was going to die. I had it this year for a couple days..it wasnt near as bad as last year but still no fun at all. sucks to fall asleep on the toilet:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom