• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    oh well...I think mine has expired already. what do infractions do any way? guess I better go wade through the FAQs and find out:)

As far as I know, nothing. Although I think it puts your posts in some kinda mod thread to be reviewed... Hell I dunno. Ask a mod! :D

Watching Sinbad on Comedy central, He is too funny, good to see him back.

Seen that. I was too busy watching Jean-Claude and some hot chick kick some Russian butt. :)

What's up?

I'm sure you don't wanna know. :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    As far as I know, nothing. Although I think it puts your posts in some kinda mod thread to be reviewed... Hell I dunno. Ask a mod! :D

Seen that. I was too busy watching Jean-Claude and some hot chick kick some Russian butt. :)

I'm sure you don't wanna know. :):

It was his new one Where U Been how could you have seen it already?? tonight at 10 was the first time it was on. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No, I meant that I seen it was on, but chose to watch something with guns, boobs, and explosions instead. :dunno: :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    uninvite?

And marc, no, not crank. It had Jean-Claude and some chick in it. I don't even remember what it was now but he was some russian, his brother got killed trying to expose some Russian mafia people and some US gov. agents and he had to get the evidence from some bank and there was lots of money and a gun... I dunno what it was, but the chick was HOT.

I just got done watching some Aussie film, I think, called 80 minutes. Anyone ever seen it? It was completely crazy. Kinda like Crank, but a "B" version of it.

EDIT: Nevermind about the uninvite question. Damn. Not very often Fenway pops in to female-dog-slap someone like that. :n00b: Glad I don't get into debates like THAT! :):

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom