Not open for further replies.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Same thing with DISH.

I don't think anyone really cares for DISH tv around by where i live.There was a guy that lived along 144 that had a huge sign out in his front yard for about a year and a half that read "I SWITCHED TO DISH TV AND IM SORRY I DID!" in big bold letters.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Modern Warfare 2

I've been playing Call of Duty: Modern WArfare, and can NOT get passed one part. I've been playing it for about 2 months, not consistently mind you, but I'll set for 2-3 hours at a time running the same 2-3 minutes of game over and over and over. I just don't know how to get by it.

I usually work nights, right now I'm waiting on a racoon that is wanting to have chicken for supper to return to my chicken house....

:ar15:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I don't think anyone really cares for DISH tv around by where i live.There was a guy that lived along 144 that had a huge sign out in his front yard for about a year and a half that read "I SWITCHED TO DISH TV AND IM SORRY I DID!" in big bold letters.

I had a lot better service with dish than direct... Never missed a cubs or redwings game with dish. With direct it was always "This program is not available in your area"

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I've been playing Call of Duty: Modern WArfare, and can NOT get passed one part. I've been playing it for about 2 months, not consistently mind you, but I'll set for 2-3 hours at a time running the same 2-3 minutes of game over and over and over. I just don't know how to get by it.

I usually work nights, right now I'm waiting on a racoon that is wanting to have chicken for supper to return to my chicken house....

What area are you stuck at?

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    I had a lot better service with dish than direct... Never missed a cubs or redwings game with dish. With direct it was always "This program is not available in your area"

The thing i hate the most about direct tv is that it will be just misting rain outside and ill lose the signal.But it will be full blown raining cats and dogs,tornados in the area,hailing like a s.o.b and ill have perfect signal.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Oh.....let me think. You start riding on a tank, fighting the Japanese, then you have to get off and fight them. There's kinda a clearing on the right, a stream in the middle and a raised area on the left. They have some howitzers I think and are shooting the tanks. I get passed that. The next stage you start on top of the hill, at the "fort", I think there's some 4x25mm guns up there(?). You have to fight down hill, most of them come straight at you up some trails. Know where I'm talking about?

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    The thing i hate the most about direct tv is that it will be just misting rain outside and ill lose the signal.But it will be full blown raining cats and dogs,tornados in the area,hailing like a s.o.b and ill have perfect signal.
    My internet is like that, it's through Wild Blue. The tech that installed it said, "Oh, no, this will still work when it's raining, your DTV will be out and this will still be working." Wrong Sherlock! If that is a dark cloud in the sky this spazes, but DTV keeps right on workin, unless it is just **** pouring rain.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington

What part? I've beat that one a few times :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom