I took a pic with my new camera:rockwoot:

DSCF0074.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dang, thepiratebay.org got hacked...

Dang, that does suck. Thanks for the heads up though!

Thats a man! the wig and large hands give it away! he is wearing that choker thing to cover the adams apple!
    I knew you where a fruit cake!:laugh:

That's right! Come give daddy a hug! :D

I assume factory mags :dunno: its got a big lip thingy infront of the actual mag well. I'll be picking it up Monday if ya wanna check it out.

I believe after a little research that the Chinese were the only ones to make an SKS that takes AK mags. Also, any SKS that takes AK mags (factory made) will have a mag well that looks similar to the AK without the duckbill slot like the SKS. Some have been known to have a metal plate over the duckbill slot, but those are believed to be the successfully altered SKS's.

My Ipad is pissing my off, darn thing won't stay connected to the wifi.

That's what you get for buying first generation garbage! :D :):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Ima thinkin I'd rather have just the fixed factory {10rnd?} magazine that they where meant to have and just use stripper clips....but then again detachable mags might be nice:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

They will, but considering stripper clips are 10rnds, I'd go with nothing less than ten rounders. Also, the Tapco mags MAY require sanding on the magwell for them to fit. Otherwise they may fit, but be very VERY tight.

The good thing is that you can use the Tapco as a fixed mag and just use stripper clips, which is what I plan on doing. :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ima thinkin I'd rather have just the fixed factory {10rnd?} magazine that they where meant to have and just use stripper clips....but then again detachable mags might be nice:dunno:

Detachables ARE nice to have, but you won't find any mag carrier made for them. That's why I'm going with stripper clips. Plus, SCs are faster to load with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom