• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    well i can't stay on long, I've got to pack up and head out to around Attica tonite! doing some grilling w/ my brother. Gonna also help my wife w/ her new G36, getting some practice in with that, and watching fireworks.......SUPER DUPER FUN FILLED WEEKEND!!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Seriously though, it won't run. If I pour a little gas in the carb, it runs. I've replaced all the [strike]gas[/strike] water that was in the tank with fresh. I pulled the sediment bulb and gas runs out when the float is down. Appears to be working. However, no gas seems to be making it from there to the spark plug. :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If the carb is mounted directly to the top of the tank, it must use use engine vacuum to pull the fuel up. There could be a cracked hose or just a clogged carb. You could try a little "lazy man's ingenuity" and just douse the carb heavily with carb cleaner to see you might clear any clogs. But I'd guess a plain old carb rebuild kit and replacing any hoses or lines would likely fix your problem.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    19 hours and only 2 pages????!?!?!!?!! What's wrong guys? Busy or what? No, I didn't read them. I'm too tired I've had 6 hours of sleep the past three days and not looking like i'll get much more tonight. :rolleyes: On the up side, the kids are clear of lice, for now, and everything is as clean as we can get it. However, we're sweeping everything everyday and just finishing up 3 weeks worth of laundry in 2 days.... :n00b: We just broke down and spent $30 at a laundry mat to just get it done and over with. I'm sure we looked funny washing EVERYTHING and taking up half the washers and dryers. :):

Anyway, hope everyone's doing ok. Haven't caught up on all the threads yet and I haven't seen a new thread in 3 days.... :dunno: If there's anything "Must See" let me know and I'll go check it out. :thumbsup:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I just got back from Eddie's house because he offered to help me drill the stock on my 10/22 and install the sling right. If anybody's looking for somebody to give rep, give some to him, cuz he's really cool and was a big help to this here noob. He even hooked me up with Fred's Rifleman Guide (or whatever it is) so I can read up on it tonight before going to the Appleseed Mini in Indy tomorrow, which he'll also attend. A good evening, forsooth :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom