Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Had a guy drive his brand new Corvette of the main highway one night onto the train tracks, got it stuck about 50 feet off the road on a track, when I asked him why he turned off the rd onto the tracks he told me he thought a cop was behind him and he was drunk and didn't want to get stopped!! train was coming down the tracks they manged to get it stopped about 100 feet from his car!! called a hook and had his car towed him to the bed and breakfast, his girl friend called her dad to come get her, thought I was going to have to take him too!! he was less than happy with the young man!!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Had a guy drive his brand new Corvette of the main highway one night onto the train tracks, got it stuck about 50 feet off the road on a track, when I asked him why he turned off the rd onto the tracks he told me he thought a cop was behind him and he was drunk and didn't want to get stopped!! train was coming down the tracks they manged to get it stopped about 100 feet from his car!! called a hook and had his car towed him to the bed and breakfast, his girl friend called her dad to come get her, thought I was going to have to take him too!! he was less than happy with the young man!!! :D

Wow, I didn't think trains could stop that fast.

You should have let Dad take care of the drunk driver...He would have learned his lesson and you wouldn't have had any paper work.:laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wow, I didn't think trains could stop that fast.

You should have let Dad take care of the drunk driver...He would have learned his lesson and you wouldn't have had any paper work.:laugh:

Told Dispatch to call the R/R and let them know tracks where blocked when I first arrived!! so they got him in time to stop the train, but not by much!!

and as far as letting the dad have the kid!! that would have been a fitting punishment for him, But I am sure it was his last date with that girl!! :D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'd LOVE to take that motorhome off your hands if it's too much trouble for ya. :D

Glad you had a good vacation! I love the Dayton AFM. Went as a kid also and really wanna go back with my kids. I know they'd love it. What made you go with New Paris? Just out of curiosity.

I'm always in charge of deciding where we go and knew we wanted to stay close this year to keep the cost down. I just started researching campgrounds and found that one and it looked nice and it's also a dive site so I might go back with our dive team. Plus there was things to do in the area........a little further away than I thought, but still.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom