Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    HandK -- how long will our class be here on the 24th? What kinds of things will we be doing?

Time depends on how many people will be there, Lots of close in shooting!! Skill building drills, decision shooting, shooting on the move, shooting moving targets, Point shooting for survival!!, to name a few!!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    For anyone going to the PW shoot, aimsurplus had 40 for $14 a box. That comes up to $280 for a case of the Federal champion 180 gr. (1000 rds)

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    The 69 looks like it will be a sweet car when it's done!!!
    I hope so. Right now I believe that car will be the death of me. We have already been working on it for a couple years. Replaced all the floor pans, did a lot of inner structure work, cowl work. replaced the top of dash and all the metal around the windshield frame and replaced the trunk floor....and we are only a third of the way done.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think I'm shooting 9mm....so is -s-.

I'd love to bring both my .40 and 9mm, but for the amount if recoil the shoulder will be taking I think it'll be 9mm only. I'm gonna need to buy 2 more mags though, don't want to try and cruise through that with only 2 mags.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I hope so. Right now I believe that car will be the death of me. We have already been working on it for a couple years. Replaced all the floor pans, did a lot of inner structure work, cowl work. replaced the top of dash and all the metal around the windshield frame and replaced the trunk floor....and we are only a third of the way done.

But you guys are doing it right!! it will be worth it in the end!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom