• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    the problem with uploading them here is, I think, is that they are too big. Most digital camera can be set so that the image taken is smaller/lower quality. It can or should be able to be found in the settings area.

I hope this helps out a little Jimmy

Photobucket automatically resizes the pictures for you.

Jimmy, do you have a photobucket account?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Photobucket automatically resizes the pictures for you.

Jimmy, do you have a photobucket account?
    Yup.
    I went to a post, clicked on the little pic. It said put crap here.
    I went to photobucket, dragged across the link, and put it in the Ingo pic thing.
    Then it doesn't work. It just makes some gay thing at the top left of the post screen

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yup.
    I went to photobucket, dragged across the link, and put it in the Ingo pic thing.
    Then it doesn't work. It just makes some gay thing at the top left of the post screen

so you are getting it loaded to photobucket, just can't get the image to show up here?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yup.

After the picture is loaded, you click on the picture and copy the IMG code and post it directly into the post box. Don't use the picture thing.

There are 4 different codes. The IMG code is the last one under the picture.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    After the picture is loaded, you click on the picture and copy the IMG code and post it directly into the post box. Don't use the picture thing.

There are 4 different codes. The IMG code is the last one under the picture.
    Ok.....lemme try in a minute.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If the picture is actually loaded on photobucket, you have the hard part figured out...I made pictures for you.

First, click on the picture:

Untitled1-3.jpg

Then go to the left hand side(circled in red) and just click it and it automatically copies it.

Untitled2.jpg

Just paste that code directly into the post box(what I'm typing in right now) and viola!

suspiciousquotationmarks.jpg

If you need to figure out how to get the pictures from your camera to your computer to photobucket, let me know. I can spell it out for you step by step pretty easily.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    IS it good? Dude, you're missing quality stuff there, buy, beg, borrow or rent it, it IS that good!
    I agree it is that good. I found it on spike a few weeks ago. Started at 8:00 In the morning and ended at 10:30 at night. I would of watched it the whole entire day, even with commercials. Ended up finding several people that have it on dvd so I only watched half of it that day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom