Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We got a bad storm blew in last night about 8:00pm took out the electric for the whole town!!! It didn't come back on until about a half hour ago!!! they were talking about not having it on until Sunday and 9pm !!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    We got a bad storm blew in last night about 8:00pm took out the electric for the whole town!!! It didn't come back on until about a half hour ago!!! they were talking about not having it on until Sunday and 9pm !!
    Glad you're back up and running. :rockwoot:Hope you went somewhere that had working AC in the meantime. Kinda brutal out there today.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Glad you're back up and running. :rockwoot:Hope you went somewhere that had working AC in the meantime. Kinda brutal out there today.

Had the AC going all yesterday! so the house stayed cool today until the AC came back on anyway!! I had the generator going keeping the refrigerator's and the freezer going!! and of course the TV and dish!! Just couldn't get online!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Had the AC going all yesterday! so the house stayed cool today until the AC came back on anyway!! I had the generator going keeping the refrigerator's and the freezer going!! and of course the TV and dish!! Just couldn't get online!! :D

Good for you! But your generator doesn't have an internet connection? I'm disappointed in you.:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    speaking of stuff hurting, my ankle is in pretty bad shape after an 80 plus pound block fell off a ledge on it :xmad:

What's up my filthy whores????!!!!
    Just finished helping clean up the jobsite (house demolition) for my Father in Law.
    I'm friggin tired.
    I'm gonna get some dinner.
    I'm gonna drink some beer.
    Then I'm gonna get some sleep.

Jim wasn't up on that ledge was he????? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom