• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    So...we are going to do a pitch in type thing at bigums? what do yall want me to bring?
    I can possibly bring some bass/crappie and/or some wild turkey{the bird not the drink:rolleyes:;)} the turkey is from last fall but its still good to go. I'm pretty sure I have some other wild game stored in my parents freezer...I think I may have some wild boar and maybe even some bear steaks. I know I have some rabbit or I can BBQ a coon the night before:dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Morning PWs. I just passed out two reps and before that it said I had to spread it around, now it says I have to wait 24 hours :xmad:

I owe a couple of you some rep and can't give it :xmad:

as soon as the clock changes I will try again

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So...we are going to do a pitch in type thing at bigums? what do yall want me to bring?
    I can possibly bring some bass/crappie and/or some wild turkey{the bird not the drink:rolleyes:;)} the turkey is from last fall but its still good to go. I'm pretty sure I have some other wild game stored in my parents freezer...I think I may have some wild boar and maybe even some bear steaks. I know I have some rabbit or I can BBQ a coon the night before:dunno:

BBQ Ratcoon would be the bomb!!! And Bear meat is good!!! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just finished up a couple of corn dogs. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Off to work.

So I can finally buy a G43!!

:rockwoot: I'm hoping I can find something good to eat around this house. Corn Dogs sound good, but I got plenty of chili I need to eat from rotating stock in my BoB. :):

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I have a car to sale.

It's a 91 Chevy Caprice Classic. 4 door, medium blue(not light, not dark) 123K, runs like a top. It would make someone a nice first car, or the motor can be pulled and put into another body. he motor runs very good. Doesn't burn oil or leak any fluids at all. The battery does need to be charged and or maybe replaced, not sure.

Now for the bad...it has been wrecked on the drivers side rear door and that door can not be opened. I have a replacement door, just never got around to putting it in/on.

I'm selling it for $1200. No trades, cash and carry. If it were a different time, I would consider a payment plan.

The title is clear with no leans.
    There is a CD player in the car that will not go with the car. It will be kept.
    If you're interested send me a PM. I'd like to make a deal locally, but this will appear in the classifieds.

Thanks,

Le Doug

Last edited:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I have a car to sale.

It's a 91 Chevy Caprice Classic. 4 door, medium blue(not light, not dark) 123K, runs like a top. It would make someone a nice first car, or the motor can be pulled and put into another body. he motor runs very good. Doesn't burn oil or leak any fluids at all. The battery does need to be charged and or maybe replaced, not sure.

Now for the bad...it has been wrecked on the drivers side rear door and that door can not be opened. I have a replacement door, just never got around to putting it in/on.

I'm selling it for $1200. No trades, cash and carry. If it were a different time, I would consider a payment plan.

The title is clear with no leans.
    There is a CD player in the car that will not go with the car. It will be kept.
    If you're interested send me a PM. I'd like to make a deal locally, but this will appear in the classifieds.

Thanks,

Le Doug

It only goes in circles?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Does your Caprice look like this:

22371130030_large.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    this is it yo, wad up home skillet, big pimpin' aint east yo

or this:

or this :

or this:

obviouly these guy have more money than sense. dang, these things are way crazy.

this last one is all me, for realz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom