• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Just wanted to say good morning to all the other PW's before I pass out. I've gotta try to get some sleep before I get up to go work on that box van again:rolleyes: Plus I've got alot of work to be done at my store to get it ready before Friday for the fire inspection.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    OK...I GUESS WE HAVE AGREED ON JULY 17, 2010 AS THE SOUTHERN INDIANA INGO PW GET TOGETHER. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ELSE POST A SPECIFIC DATE, SO LET'S MAKE IT ETCHED IN STONE.

PW, SHOOT 'EM UP AT THE DOGTOWN INN, EVANSVILLE, INDIANA, JULY 17, 2010. START TIME 11:00AM, FOR AND SODAS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE INN.
    ADDRESS IS:
    6201 OLD HENDERSON RD
    EVANSVILLE, IN

I HOPE TO HAVE A LIST OF HOW MANY PEOPLE INTEND TO COME, SO I CAN VERIFY WITH THE OWNER THAT WE WONT BE PUTTING A BIND ON HIM AND OR HIS BUSINESS THAT DAY.

AND WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THOSE OF YOU UP NORTH MAKE THE TRIP, ALL ARE WELCOME.

THE FACILTY THAT IS ALLOWING US TO USE THEIR RANGE IS A TAVERN. I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS AWARE, IN CONDERATION OF THOSE WHO MAY BRING THEIR CHILDREN.

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR LONG GUN AND HAND GUN USE AT THIS RANGE. THERE WILL BE NO FEE, HOWEVER WE WILL BE EXPECTED TO CLEAN UP AFTER OURSELVES.

SO PLEASE, SEND AN RSVP TO ME VIA PM AND I WILL KEEP A LIST OF THOSE PLANING TO ATTEND.

I WILL QUOTE THIS LATER, THAT WAY IF THE PAGES ROLL ON (:DUNNO:) EVERYONE WILL GET THE CHANCE TO SEE IT.

IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER DATES TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST THEM HERE (O.S.U.T.)

THANKS,

Le Doug

I WILL MAKE A CALL LATER TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE DATE, THE LAST CALL I MADE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY UPCOMING EVENTS UNTIL, I BELIEVE, OCTOBER.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OK...I GUESS WE HAVE AGREED ON JULY 17, 2010 AS THE SOUTHERN INDIANA INGO PW GET TOGETHER. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ELSE POST A SPECIFIC DATE, SO LET'S MAKE IT ETCHED IN STONE.

PW, SHOOT 'EM UP AT THE DOGTOWN INN, EVANSVILLE, INDIANA, JULY 17, 2010. START TIME 11:00AM, FOR AND SODAS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE INN.
    ADDRESS IS:
    6201 OLD HENDERSON RD
    EVANSVILLE, IN

I HOPE TO HAVE A LIST OF HOW MANY PEOPLE INTEND TO COME, SO I CAN VERIFY WITH THE OWNER THAT WE WONT BE PUTTING A BIND ON HIM AND OR HIS BUSINESS THAT DAY.

AND WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THOSE OF YOU UP NORTH MAKE THE TRIP, ALL ARE WELCOME.

THE FACILTY THAT IS ALLOWING US TO USE THEIR RANGE IS A TAVERN. I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS AWARE, IN CONDERATION OF THOSE WHO MAY BRING THEIR CHILDREN.

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR LONG GUN AND HAND GUN USE AT THIS RANGE. THERE WILL BE NO FEE, HOWEVER WE WILL BE EXPECTED TO CLEAN UP AFTER OURSELVES.

SO PLEASE, SEND AN RSVP TO ME VIA PM AND I WILL KEEP A LIST OF THOSE PLANING TO ATTEND.

I WILL QUOTE THIS LATER, THAT WAY IF THE PAGES ROLL ON (:DUNNO:) EVERYONE WILL GET THE CHANCE TO SEE IT.

IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER DATES TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST THEM HERE (O.S.U.T.)

THANKS,

Le Doug

I WILL MAKE A CALL LATER TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE DATE, THE LAST CALL I MADE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY UPCOMING EVENTS UNTIL, I BELIEVE, OCTOBER.

Will be there. Told the wife not to make plans. :thumbsup: :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got a question. If you had grew up riding four wheelers, farm equipment, etc., would you consider that driving experience?

My wife and I were driving home from the next town over and it's raining out. We're on the back roads and I've got a slow person in front of me. (Rain must scare the other driver) Anyway, I go to pass. She's doing 35 in a 40 and I'm doing 45 to pass. My wife FLIPS OUT.

I've been driving these roads for 12 years. I know every hole, slick spot, deer crossing, and blind spot on these roads. She's still flipping out. :):

So we start arguing over who has more experience. She got her license at 17 and me at 16. We're a year and a half apart in age (she's older). I've driven over 1/3 of the Country either by myself, or with someone with me. She hardly ever left her small town except to go to the mall in Ft. Wayne.

Who has more experience? Simple right? Nope. This is a woman we're talking about. There IS no right answer except she is right. Welcome to marriage. :dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sorry, had to get to bed early. I was referring to the scene in your avatar. I can never remember the title of that movie. I've heard its really good.

The Big Lebowski...A must see.

It's not the best movie ever...It's not the funniest(but close), most suspenseful, action packed, etc, but it is certainly one of the most entertaining.

It's my "take only 1 to a deserted island" movie for sure, because it's the movie I can watch the most frequently without it getting old.

The Coen Brothers are definitely around the top of my list of best directed.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I got a question. If you had grew up riding four wheelers, farm equipment, etc., would you consider that driving experience?

My wife and I were driving home from the next town over and it's raining out. We're on the back roads and I've got a slow person in front of me. (Rain must scare the other driver) Anyway, I go to pass. She's doing 35 in a 40 and I'm doing 45 to pass. My wife FLIPS OUT.

I've been driving these roads for 12 years. I know every hole, slick spot, deer crossing, and blind spot on these roads. She's still flipping out. :):

So we start arguing over who has more experience. She got her license at 17 and me at 16. We're a year and a half apart in age (she's older). I've driven over 1/3 of the Country either by myself, or with someone with me. She hardly ever left her small town except to go to the mall in Ft. Wayne.

Who has more experience? Simple right? Nope. This is a woman we're talking about. There IS no right answer except she is right. Welcome to marriage. :dunno:

I've learned that. I just smile and nod. Smile and nod. But if since your asking, you're in the right. I'd do the same thing. There's no point in it. If you can pass, you pass. Plain and simple!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The Big Lebowski...A must see.

It's not the best movie ever...It's not the funniest(but close), most suspenseful, action packed, etc, but it is certainly one of the most entertaining.

It's my "take only 1 to a deserted island" movie for sure, because it's the movie I can watch the most frequently without it getting old.

The Coen Brothers are definitely around the top of my list of best directed.

The Big Lebowski! Right! I'm gonna have to look for that. I'd like to see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom