• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just made ten dollars to move a bed frame, and another ten dollars to haul some bush clippings to the dump. :rockwoot:

The bad news is that I just threw the linkage on the tranny and can't get my truck in park and have to use my parking brake to park. Luckily I don't need the key to start it... :n00b:

My wife needs to get her back-pay unemployment soon or I'm going to freak out! It's gonna be another two weeks before my truck gets fixed. :xmad:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The bad news is that I just threw the linkage on the tranny and can't get my truck in park and have to use my parking brake to park. Luckily I don't need the key to start it... :n00b: Snip
    It's gonna be another two weeks before my truck gets fixed. :xmad:

Did it break or can it be fixed without parts?

If it's the latter, if I can free up some time I might be able to help out.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    OK guys, there was, and I do mean was RIBS IN THE HOUSE!!

Not no more! :D They be in the tummy and was mighty yummy.

I must say for the first time ever cooking ribs, I think I did a awesome job and now I think I can perfect it a tad bit more by wrapping them in foil 20 minutes earlier and cooking them a half hour shorter. Total time was 6 hours and 30 minutes from start of prep to finished product. Never in my life had I waited so long to cook and eat something, but it was well worht it.

So for your viewing enjoyment and critique, here's what they looked like on the grill before getting devoured.

Ribs1.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    WTF is the deal with all the over priced SKS rifles? its flippin ridiculous! your SKS is worth $400 just like my turd is worth $200
    I miss the days when I could get a norinco for $150-200.
    I suppose if people are willing to pay that kinda price then so be it...I still think its crazy...guess I wont owning one in the near future :rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK guys, there was, and I do mean was RIBS IN THE HOUSE!!

Not no more! :D They be in the tummy and was mighty yummy.

I must say for the first time ever cooking ribs, I think I did a awesome job and now I think I can perfect it a tad bit more by wrapping them in foil 20 minutes earlier and cooking them a half hour shorter. Total time was 6 hours and 30 minutes from start of prep to finished product. Never in my life had I waited so long to cook and eat something, but it was well worht it.

So for your viewing enjoyment and critique, here's what they looked like on the grill before getting devoured.

Ribs1.jpg

Looks like you did a great job IBM!! :yesway:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    WTF is the deal with all the over priced SKS rifles? its flippin ridiculous! your SKS is worth $400 just like my turd is worth $200
    I miss the days when I could get a norinco for $150-200.
    I suppose if people are willing to pay that kinda price then so be it...I still think its crazy...guess I wont owning one in the near future :rolleyes:
    400 dollars for a SKS?? That's crazy!! I just picked up another AK for 350!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I never quite understood the whole owning a page fascination.

I've already had dinner, but staring at those ribs makes me want to throw a steak on the grill for S's and G's...

I'm smoking a pork butt right now, but it won't be done until tomorrow.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Looks like you did a great job IBM!! :yesway:
    MmMMmMmmmmm:rockwoot:
    looks much better than the salad and yogurt that Ive eaten this evening.:rolleyes:

Thanks guys, my problem is the wife does not like ribs, so she does not understand that while I spent a total 60.00 for the ribs, sauce, rub, wood chips and smoker box, that I still will save over 70.00 for 5 rib dinners from Famous Dave's, not including gas money there and back.

So really it was "Winner, winner, Rib Dinner!"

Hmmmm.... 3 racks left, one for middle of June, one for the 4th of July and mid August and I'' be ready to start tailgating @ IU football games.

That means my awesome chili, grilled burgers and dogs.....AND
    Great views of co-eds at Memorial Stadium @ IU.:evilangel:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom