• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just got back from the best yard sale ever!!:rockwoot:

bought an old military bag that was full of stuff for $10! it had a bunch of M1 blocks loaded with 30-06 ammo..probably about 100 or so rounds,also in the bag was 30 stripper clips loaded down with 7.62x39 ammo,also had 2 ruger 9mm mags in it{empty} a full box 30-30 core-lokt ammo and a small case xx knife...thats a hell of a deal rite there!!
    also bought a russian gas mask with filter {never issued} for $2
    bought a ram line 10/22 25rd mag for $2
    and the best deal ever was 3 550 rnd boxes of federal .22lr for $5 a box and 8 boxes of AA 12ga 7.5 shot for $3 a box and 4 boxes of federal eagle .308 ammo for $3 a box:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Dude! That's AWESOME! See, now you got me wanting to go garage sale'ing but I can't for all the pain I'm in and the drugs I'm on.... Booooooo on you too! :):

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Dude, I don't wanna hear it. You're going to get a normal check-up and sent on your way with a script.

Tomorrow, I go get drugged up, then they stick something IN ME to pull out my kidney stone! :puke:

Just imagine how your wife felt! Got something stuck in her and next thing she knows they're pulling out a WHOLE FREAKING PERSON!

But srsly, I hope both you two get to feelin better soon.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Just got back from the best yard sale ever!!:rockwoot:

bought an old military bag that was full of stuff for $10! it had a bunch of M1 blocks loaded with 30-06 ammo..probably about 100 or so rounds,also in the bag was 30 stripper clips loaded down with 7.62x39 ammo,also had 2 ruger 9mm mags in it{empty} a full box 30-30 core-lokt ammo and a small case xx knife...thats a hell of a deal rite there!!
    also bought a russian gas mask with filter {never issued} for $2
    bought a ram line 10/22 25rd mag for $2
    and the best deal ever was 3 550 rnd boxes of federal .22lr for $5 a box and 8 boxes of AA 12ga 7.5 shot for $3 a box and 4 boxes of federal eagle .308 ammo for $3 a box:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Sweet!!! That's one hell of a deal!!!!!!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Went for a nice bike ride this afternoon. Now that my degree is done, it's time to start in earnest to get in shape for the Marines. Since I haven't been working out much, I decided to start out kinda easy today (thus the bike ride instead of a run).

I used an iPhone app called Runtastic to track my ride, and the stats are here if you wanna check it out.
    runtastic :: Activity by mk2ja (May 22, 2010 | Biking | 7.83 mi | 0h 38m 34s)

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Went for a nice bike ride this afternoon. Now that my degree is done, it's time to start in earnest to get in shape for the Marines. Since I haven't been working out much, I decided to start out kinda easy today (thus the bike ride instead of a run).

I used an iPhone app called Runtastic to track my ride, and the stats are here if you wanna check it out.

That's a pretty cool app. Is it available for the iTouch? My son has one and he does a lot of walking.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

Weird... it showed up in understandable units the first time I opened it, but now it keeps coming up in metric. Who the freak knows how far a stinkin km is?! I know, I know, with my engineering background, I *should* prefer metric now.. but dangit, this is AMERICA! I like inches, feet, yards, miles, gallons, and pounds, thankyouverymuch.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    That's a pretty cool app. Is it available for the iTouch? My son has one and he does a lot of walking.

Yeah, it can be purchased for the iPod touch too, but I'm not positive how well it'll work without a persistent data connection. I'm not sure if the GPS needs to have a cellular connection, too, to work right.

Here's a link to the free version on iTunes (I use the free version).
    runtastic for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Since it's free, it can't hurt to get it and try it out.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Yeah, it can be purchased for the iPod touch too, but I'm not positive how well it'll work without a persistent data connection. I'm not sure if the GPS needs to have a cellular connection, too, to work right.

Here's a link to the free version on iTunes (I use the free version).
    runtastic for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Since it's free, it can't hurt to get it and try it out.

Thanks, I'll show him he gets home.

Doug

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I cant hit ya yet. I should be able to soon.
    Sucks about the neg rep.

Yea, the OP didn't hit me at all. It was the two hangers on...I guess he has groupies now.

Oh well. There's always the ignore button, but I really don't want to use that, everyone has something to say and I enjoy reading it.

Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom