• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Why you are a good little noob huh, mk2ja.

I guess you'll avoid all the negative rep by doing that.

Noob? and just barely by twice your post count. :dunno:

I appreciate you weighing in and pointing out my post count, however; it was sarcasm...sorry I confused you by not using purple.

mk2ja...you got it, right?

Well, on the other site I just joined, I *am* a noob. OBV8, you might've missed it, but I called myself a "good little noob", so Le Doug was fine calling me it too. Who needs purple? If somebody misses my sarcasm, I just punch 'em; they don't miss it twice.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I am friggin sick. I think I have an upper respitory infection or something. I think I need to see a doctor. I hate going to the damn doctor.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    My parents flew down to Florida last night. So, I get to watch their dog for a week. That little bastage woke me up at 6:30 :xmad:
    But I guess it's ok because I'm heading to the range in a couple hours :ar15:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Just got back from the best yard sale ever!!:rockwoot:

bought an old military bag that was full of stuff for $10! it had a bunch of M1 blocks loaded with 30-06 ammo..probably about 100 or so rounds,also in the bag was 30 stripper clips loaded down with 7.62x39 ammo,also had 2 ruger 9mm mags in it{empty} a full box 30-30 core-lokt ammo and a small case xx knife...thats a hell of a deal rite there!!
    also bought a russian gas mask with filter {never issued} for $2
    bought a ram line 10/22 25rd mag for $2
    and the best deal ever was 3 550 rnd boxes of federal .22lr for $5 a box and 8 boxes of AA 12ga 7.5 shot for $3 a box and 4 boxes of federal eagle .308 ammo for $3 a box:rockwoot::rockwoot:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Just got back from the best yard sale ever!!:rockwoot:

bought an old military bag that was full of stuff for $10! it had a bunch of M1 blocks loaded with 30-06 ammo..probably about 100 or so rounds,also in the bag was 30 stripper clips loaded down with 7.62x39 ammo,also had 2 ruger 9mm mags in it{empty} a full box 30-30 core-lokt ammo and a small case xx knife...thats a hell of a deal rite there!!
    also bought a russian gas mask with filter {never issued} for $2
    bought a ram line 10/22 25rd mag for $2
    and the best deal ever was 3 550 rnd boxes of federal .22lr for $5 a box and 8 boxes of AA 12ga 7.5 shot for $3 a box and 4 boxes of federal eagle .308 ammo for $3 a box:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Geez, you practically robbed them at Hound-point! Great find!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am friggin sick. I think I have an upper respitory infection or something. I think I need to see a doctor. I hate going to the damn doctor.

Dude, I don't wanna hear it. You're going to get a normal check-up and sent on your way with a script.

Tomorrow, I go get drugged up, then they stick something IN ME to pull out my kidney stone! :puke:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    For all you cardinals fans out there I'm heading to St. Louis to root against them!!

Well, I'm gonna make sure I sit here and root against YOUR team! I don't watch baseball anymore, but the Cards were always my team. BOOOOO against YOU! :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom