• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I'm glad I only have one more final to go. It seems like it's been awhile since I've been on INGO.....

Btw, anyone talk to Zook to see how he's doing after losing his longtime buddy.
    I know how he's feeling, hate to see this happen to anyone's sidekick.
    Yea, That sucked to read about him losing Zeus. I know how it feels...

The pup I picked out of the litter when I was 5, grew up with, took a copperhead bite to the nose protecting the house many years ago, and the biggest pillow thief I've ever known passed my sophomore year of college the day before I was to come home for Thanksgiving break.

He hasn't posted allot tonight so I think his fingers are busy doing something else!!! :D
    I'm really glad I'm not allergic to the stuff..... :n00b: aye....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm glad I only have one more final to go. It seems like it's been awhile since I've been on INGO.....

Yea, That sucked to read about him losing Zeus. I know how it feels...

The pup I picked out of the litter when I was 5, grew up with, took a copperhead bite to the nose protecting the house many years ago, and the biggest pillow thief I've ever known passed my sophomore year of college the day before I was to come home for Thanksgiving break.

I'm really glad I'm not allergic to the stuff..... :n00b: aye....

I don't get it ether, but my gets it bad enough for both of us!!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    animated_bloke_scratching_balls.gif

Stupid rep system.:xmad:
    That is so deserving!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm so thinking of selling my Pre-ban Colt Sporter Target R6551 AR-15 with a 20 inch bbl to fund a righteous 10-22 build like this below and buy a new handgun also.
    dscn0834.jpg

It's funny you mentioned the 10/22. I was out today and was looking at a few rugers at my local dealers shop. I found one with a laminated purple stock, that way if and when I shoot...all shots would be considered sarcastic.

I was just window shopping, My next plans are for a compact RIA 1911.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hmm, I'm usually a fan of LMGTFY, but there's no way I would've known to search for that URL. I think you cheated. Because you already knew what URL to go to before you started the search!

Sometimes you just have to remember the parent company:D, plus look down more than the first 5-7 links on the Google page.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I want to get a CC pistol, in at least 9mm. I want American Made. Whats ur guys suggestions?

American Co. but made in Brazil. I have the Taurus 809 (link below) 4 inch bbl 17+1 round count, and I've worn it with my shirt over it and kept it concealed very good using a Don Hume JT slide for a XD-45..

The Millennium's are compact and the 709 Slim is like a Kel-Tec on roids, little bigger. Plus they have a lifetime warranty, does not matter if you are the 1st or 10th owner.

Great bang for the buck and will not break you. BTW the 800 series can be bought in the 375.00 to 389.00 range.

Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom