• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hey, you guys can keep Win7. Until they fix it with the second Service Pack and software developers stop supporting XP, I'll stick with XP thank you very much. :D

I bet SE saw this in the funny pic thread, but I wanted to reproduce it here for e'r'body else, too.

This one made me chuckle..

D871906_138883_708760

:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    nite IBM!

Oh, the best way to cure Poison Ivy is to put clear nail polish on top of the... itchy spots... :):

Seriously, apply your calamine lotion first, rub it in real good, then put the polish on. It shields it from the air and moisture and will dry it out faster. It'll itch like a mfer at first, but it WILL get rid of it. You might have to reapply it twice, but it WORKS!

You have to make sure the lotion gets rubbed in real good first though. If you still can feel the grease from it, keep rubbing. also buy a box of benedryl. (sp?) It'll help too.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Any Newburgh(/Evansville) PWs listening to a police scanner?

I took the puppy out a few minutes ago and several cruisers just SHOT past me with their lights on(I'd say 60-70 MPH in a 30).

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    LOL @ 5'4 "and a half" that's how tall Kara is if you ask her...Gotta love the shorties wanting that extra half.:laugh:

Nearly everyone that comes to the ER is "...and a half."
    And when I ask how much they weigh it's like, "...oh I don't know, maybe, oh, well lets see...157 or so." Really? 157 or so. Not 150 or so, or 160 or so.

Last edited:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    nite IBM!

Oh, the best way to cure Poison Ivy is to put clear nail polish on top of the... itchy spots... :):

Seriously, apply your calamine lotion first, rub it in real good, then put the polish on. It shields it from the air and moisture and will dry it out faster. It'll itch like a mfer at first, but it WILL get rid of it. You might have to reapply it twice, but it WORKS!

You have to make sure the lotion gets rubbed in real good first though. If you still can feel the grease from it, keep rubbing. also buy a box of benedryl. (sp?) It'll help too.

You may want to be careful with that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom