• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    :dunno: he didn't say he was glad the LEO was shot. I dunno, I guess I don't see the big deal. Maybe I read it wrong.

Cooler heads prevail. People allowed their emotions to come to the top in a spectacular fashion, and the thread imploded. The insults were a bit harsh and not what I'd expect from reasonable adults.

While the timing and choice of threads to post his original thought was poorly chosen, he had a point and everyone jumped his ass. He also had a point about the multiple neg reps from one person. Apparently you get banned for pissing off the wrong people now

Agreed. You summed it up. Thou shalt not express thy opinion, and though shalt not apologize for said opinion :twocents:

Read Fenways post in the apology thread again!!
    I agree with him!
    Some people NEVER learn from their screw ups!!

Oh come on now. You JUMP at the chance to put E5 down, and you've had more than a few false starts in that department. He apologized sincerely for a badly mistimed comment, and his apology thread got crapped on in spectacular fashion. Next thing you know, the Admin is calling him a "cancer" and he's given the boot. I know I'm exhausted, so I'm going to go with the thought that I must have missed the part where it was justified. :dunno: All I'm saying is that this isn't the time nor place, and if you TRULY have/had an issue with him, take it to him directly instead of burying a comment or two here in the PW thread knowing full well that he won't see it. :twocents:

Fenway used his admin powers and neg repped him more than once. I would guess its safe to assume that his neg reps are pretty powerful

Yep. Especially when it's around 3 times in a row. :dunno:

I thought this thread wasn't the place for this kind of discussion and childish comments toward a member. I mean honestly...some of you wait until he's got "Shooter" plastered under his name, then smear him in a PW thread, then call foul when someone mentions IMPD? :n00b::n00b::n00b:

I'm not wanting to take a dump on this thread. However, this is my opinion and I stand by it.

Return to normal PW'ing in 3...2...1---go. :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Does not surprise me. Why would anyone have deals when sales are through the roof? Panic buying is big business.
    Midway is out of p-mags and all the GI mags im seeing are also out of stock and about $12 a piece. At that price i would just buy pmags

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom