• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Nah, I only live less than two miles from there...

:):

Seriously, though, not often. Couple times a year, plus whenever I need something. Maybe five times a year. Need to go more often, catch some sweet deals.

Why, any awesome deals going on right now?

It was a call back to one of your earlier posts about H.F. and I asked if you went in and pestered my wife.

Nevermind, just trying to avoid going to bed by idle chit chat

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Dude, if you veist one of your exes, then you must be doing it wrong. My ex could hit the lotto and my butt would be no closer to her than I am right now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Dude, if you veist one of your exes, then you must be doing it wrong. My ex could hit the lotto and my butt would be no closer to her than I am right now.

No, I don't visit her now that she's my ex...I visited her while we were dating... and now she IS my ex. HU3G difference.

Last edited:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    If you go to H.F. on a Thursday and look for my wife, 5'4" and a half and tell her that I sent you, you can get a 20% discount.

Just let me know if you plan to do this, so I can warn, I mean let her know.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If you go to H.F. on a Thursday and look for my wife, 5'4" and a half and tell her that I sent you, you can get a 20% discount.

Just let me know if you plan to do this, so I can warn, I mean let her know.

LOL @ 5'4 "and a half" that's how tall Kara is if you ask her...Gotta love the shorties wanting that extra half.:laugh:

BTW, I had a rough today and have a few more coming this week; I'll send SA out when I get a chance, but I promise you'll get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom