• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    That pic made me think of something else. But I have a twisted mind.

I can't wait to try throwing my hawks when I get them.
    Don't tell Tyler, but my Iphone pic is way better than his droid pic!:dunno:
    ae0d23c4.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Run, don't walk, for some lottery tickets.

Yeah, seriously...

I wonder if luck works in 3s like tragedy does? If so, I definitely need to go get some tickets.:D

Wow! Benny! you need to say your prayers tonight!! :D Glad nothing happened to Leo, I know they can be like one of our kids!!

I always do!

What is crazy is Leo NEVER wears his collar, but last night we had a couple of our friends over and at the last second I called them and told them to bring their Boxer over so the dogs could play. The dogs haven't seen each other since Leo was about 35 lbs and I watched their dog for a weekend...The only reason I put it on him is because they are two alpha males and in case they got aggressive I wanted to be able to intervene quickly by grabbing their collars...That never happened, but I'm sure as heck glad I took that precaution now!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know how you feel with the dog Benny. We were in Kokomo one weekend packing up from a show. Both dogs got out of the yard, Maggie didn't have a collar on but stayed with max who had a collar with cell numbers on it. The people who found Max also got her and held them until we got back to Indy. They crossed one very busy street and were heading for a second one when they were caught. The sick feeling I have in my stomach just thinking about it again.....

ETA they are both chipped but not everyone thinks of looking for a chip

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom