• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Didn't want to take the chance of a U joint breaking that far away from home in such cold weather...

I really need to get it fixed, as soon as I get time to take it to the shop.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow, my luck has struck TWICE tonight.

1. The right person found my wallet and ran it out to me in the parking lot.

2. I just got a call from a guy that lives about half a mile away from me...My 1 year old German Shepherd was playing with his dog in his front yard.:n00b:

Leonidas had to cross two very busy roads, at night and he is almost completely black. Luckily he had his collar on w/ my cell phone # on it and also that this guy isn't afraid of dogs...Although Leo is only a year old, he is 85+ lbs and can be very intimidating looking if you don't know how to read the body language of a dog.

I have NO idea how he got outside, but that could have been devastating.

***Wipes sweat off of forehead***

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yes!! it is snowing heavy right now!! they are saying 3 to 6 for us and then it will head south to-wards Plymouth and about the same there!

thx for the good news!

we got that early this week and if I can drive in it here with people who freak out cause they've never seen that much snow I can do it there!

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County

2. I just got a call from a guy that lives about half a mile away from me...My 1 year old German Shepherd was playing with his dog in his front yard.:n00b:

Leonidas had to cross two very busy roads, at night and he is almost completely black. Luckily he had his collar on w/ my cell phone # on it and also that this guy isn't afraid of dogs...Although Leo is only a year old, he is 85+ lbs and can be very intimidating looking if you don't know how to read the body language of a dog.

Run, don't walk, for some lottery tickets.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Wow! Benny! you need to say your prayers tonight!! :D Glad nothing happened to Leo, I know they can be like one of our kids!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yep it does'nt get any better than bacon on the fire!:D
    8c38e025.jpg

1. How is the bacon so straight when there is only 1 hole put through it?

2. Where is the rest? That's not even a snack.:D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

do me a favor and go buy some lotto tickets

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom