• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Understandable, I was a regular at a site called ColoradoK5.com forums for many years. I seen enough of the new guys coming in and jacking things up I should have known better. I was posting as thought I had my 7000+ posts from CK5, here, when in fact I'm the noob... So I'm sorry about that!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Understandable, I was a regular at a site called ColoradoK5.com forums for many years. I seen enough of the new guys coming in and jacking things up I should have known better. I was posting as thought I had my 7000+ posts from CK5, here, when in fact I'm the noob... So I'm sorry about that!

No problem welcome to INGO, glad you here and plan to stick around, don't take it personal we had a run of spamers this last week that got on the rude side, I think you just caught the flak from them!! so post away we are glad to have you!! :)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

:welcome:
    We had a LOT of trolls and spammers here lately so folks are a little edgy.
    Enjoy the site!!!!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That sounds like an excellent RX !!! thanks my friend, I am off to watch Avatar for about the tenth time!! :D

get yourself some "emergen-c" and mix it with 6oz of water and drink it down..you'll feel better rite away. Ive never been one to take much of anything for colds and what not but this stuff really does work! it works so well for my wife and I that we bought a big bulk pack of em and when we feel like we may get sick we take it. I think it has 1k mg of vitamin C in it.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    get yourself some "emergen-c" and mix it with 6oz of water and drink it down..you'll feel better rite away. Ive never been one to take much of anything for colds and what not but this stuff really does work! it works so well for my wife and I that we bought a big bulk pack of em and when we feel like we may get sick we take it. I think it has 1k mg of vitamin C in it.

Thanks Kris, I think I will take your and Jclarks advice and run up to the drug store and get some of that, this not being able to breath out my nose sucks!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom