Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Oh wow...must like zombies to with that owner they have:n00b:

I've said since 2003 the Raiders won't be good again until Al dies. He has too strong of a grip on that team, it's choking them. They did show signs of life this year, so that was good. Just need a QB we can build around. The rest of the team is looking pretty good.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I've said since 2003 the Raiders won't be good again until Al dies. He has too strong of a grip on that team, it's choking them. They did show signs of life this year, so that was good. Just need a QB we can build around. The rest of the team is looking pretty good.

I think they found a quarterback in Campbell that can win but he is not a great QB. However, the Raiders have really hurt themselves with Davis's draft ideas. Also, you don't have first rounder this year due to the Seymour trade.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I think they found a quarterback in Campbell that can win but he is not a great QB. However, the Raiders have really hurt themselves with Davis's draft ideas. Also, you don't have first rounder this year due to the Seymour trade.

NFL runs in cycles. Some teams are consistently bad, or in the middle. The Raiders are like a YO-YO. Great for a while, then horrible for a while. They'll be great again eventually. I'll love them either way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom