Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hate all you boys want...you can't knock me off the Irish. You will see them in a big bowl next year since they finally got a real head coach

michigan-notre-dame-toilet-bowl.jpg

I don't really root for any colleges, just watch in general. However, this was too perfect not to share :D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    You know... I do miss the days when it used to go back and forth between ND and FSU

Well, you will get to see Notre Dame doing it again but FSU you never know about. They should be better now with the new coach running everything and are recruiting strong again.

Get Michigan out of that toilet now!

Bazooka, the wolverines belong in the turd bowl. However, Brady Hoke will right the ship for them if the boosters will keep their noses out of his business.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I wanted Les Miles.:(

Really? I don't like him at all after he flat out lied and threw his QB under the bus last year on that timeout call. He was caught in a lie and then tried to play it off. Now, he might be a great coach but that just turned me off. Brady Hoke may be what they need with a new approach and a low key type guy compared to a big name guy who will get a lot of attention. I do miss the old rivalry games with ND vs Michigan, ND vs Miami, and I like Michigan vs Ohio State.

Although I am a Notre Dame fan I always back the Big 10 teams against anybody else except Michigan and Michigan State.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom