• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I really want a push bar, but unfortunately its two wheel drive so it would be kind of douchy of me dont you think

Police cars are 2WD.:D
    never know when ya might need to{or want to} do some pushin. I look at it as more of a cosmetic thing. every SUV or pickup I have ever owned have had push bars whether they where 2wd or 4wd.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I've put many of brush guards and bull bars or vehicles they where never meant to be on.:): you can do alot with a good drill and a welder.:D
    Yeah I know! back in High school the twins and I (the ones you met) welded a brush guard off a full size chevy to an 87 nissan sentra that we were going to race. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah I know! back in High school the twins and I (the ones you met) welded a brush guard off a full size chevy to an 87 nissan sentra that we were going to race. :D

I took a voc. welding class in HS and one of the guys from the body shop wanted me to weld a huge fake cowl on his newish mercury grand marqi.:):
    by the end of the year he had that car painted lime green with a bright ass orange fade and had these huge chrome side pipes on it...had this huge ugly arse wig on the back of it too. was the ugliest car Ive ever seen.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom