Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I almost bought my first Sig on saturday. I was fondling that thing and had it justified in my head but my girlfriend was standing there looking at me. She did not tell me not to buy it but the look she was giving me then was saying something along those lines. I am an XD guy hardcore but that Sig was calling my name.

Yep! Sig's are great guns too! I have 3 of them!:D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    OK so since dredds video thread got locked, I love how he is using the 21 foot rule in his justification, this rule applies to a holstered weapon. If cops are executing a no knock warrant they would have guns drawn. At least I assume so. Either way dredd is still an idiot

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't want to get into another pistol platform but man I have liked the looks and feel of two different sigs for a long while now.

Sig makes some good guns, if your looking for a good deal on a sig look at the Sig Pro series I think they are greatly under rated, Die hard Sig fan's don't like the polymer lower, I own a SP 2022 and it is one smooth shooter, I like it better than my 226, as a matter of fact when I bought my 2022 I sold my 226, I also own a P 220 .45 and a 232 .380. :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I think I'm getting a divorce. I'm getting bored with her and she just doesn't have the same appeal she did at first. Whenever I'm going out, I just want to leave her at home and pick up something prettier, slimmer, and definitely not as heavy. She lost some weight after we first got together, but she's nothing like that fine, slim thing I saw last week. Oh well, out with the old and in with the new.

Anybody want to buy a Glock? :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I think I'm getting a divorce. I'm getting bored with her and she just doesn't have the same appeal she did at first. Whenever I'm going out, I just want to leave her at home and pick up something prettier, slimmer, and definitely not as heavy. She lost some weight after we first got together, but she's nothing like that fine, slim thing I saw last week. Oh well, out with the old and in with the new.

Anybody want to buy a Glock? :D
    Ill give you $200 for it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom