• Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I just got a good laugh. I'm sitting in my work van eating lunch. Somebody was trying to pull out of this parking lot with about a 6 inch area of their windshield clear enough to see out. They bumped into a light pole. Then they backed up, turned a little, and proceeded to hit it again. They finally managed to get to the parking lot exit, then ran over the curb getting out.

Wait, it gets better...they then gunned it turning on to the street. They spun around and caught a back tire on another curb. Now their tire is separated from the rim. This guy actually limped his car over to the side and then proceeded to clean off the windows! After that, he opened his trunk and pulled out a bunch of torn up boxes full of who knows what and set them in the snow. He wrestles the spare tire out and starts cussing because its flat as a pancake.

This story is not over yet...He starts madly throwing stuff back in the trunk. Now he can't get the trunk closed. He literally climbs up on his car and tries jumping on the trunk to get it closed! Of course, the snow makes the car slippery and he falls on his arse. He also succeeds in making a huge dent in his trunk lid.

All this is happening less than 50 feet away from me and I'm starting to wonder if this guy is gonna hear me laughing my butt off!

He rearranged the boxes only to realize that the trunk will no longer latch because he bent the hell out of it when he fell on it. I'm still laughing but now I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the guy.

He's sitting in the car talking on his phone now. I'm waiting for the poor guy's phone to die or something. He doesn't appear to be having a very good time.
    Once again.
    Darwin was right!! :D

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I just got a good laugh. I'm sitting in my work van eating lunch. Somebody was trying to pull out of this parking lot with about a 6 inch area of their windshield clear enough to see out. They bumped into a light pole. Then they backed up, turned a little, and proceeded to hit it again. They finally managed to get to the parking lot exit, then ran over the curb getting out.

Wait, it gets better...they then gunned it turning on to the street. They spun around and caught a back tire on another curb. Now their tire is separated from the rim. This guy actually limped his car over to the side and then proceeded to clean off the windows! After that, he opened his trunk and pulled out a bunch of torn up boxes full of who knows what and set them in the snow. He wrestles the spare tire out and starts cussing because its flat as a pancake.

This story is not over yet...He starts madly throwing stuff back in the trunk. Now he can't get the trunk closed. He literally climbs up on his car and tries jumping on the trunk to get it closed! Of course, the snow makes the car slippery and he falls on his arse. He also succeeds in making a huge dent in his trunk lid.

All this is happening less than 50 feet away from me and I'm starting to wonder if this guy is gonna hear me laughing my butt off!

He rearranged the boxes only to realize that the trunk will no longer latch because he bent the hell out of it when he fell on it. I'm still laughing but now I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the guy.

He's sitting in the car talking on his phone now. I'm waiting for the poor guy's phone to die or something. He doesn't appear to be having a very good time.
    maybe darwin was wrong after all or this guy just slipped thru!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    my 2 yr old is getting hungry, need ideas on something quick and and easy to fix.......I really don't think she'll like a sirloin cooked on the grill.....cuz cooking on the grill is pretty much my limit!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    so does gagging, but the wife might see those marks.

duct-tape-baby-wall.jpg

Just sayin!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom