• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    speaking of shirts, I need to buy that pink TSG with Full Retard printed on it! that would be awesome, just don't know if TSG would let me get one printed up.

I almost bought kimmi a pink TSG shirt... but I just paid for her a gun related shirt a couple weeks ago

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You keep mixing up your indentured servants.... silly Baroness...:D

I blame it on lack of sleep. IPS called me this morning at the butt crack of dawn to tell me we had school. :n00b: IPS never cancels school so why call and wake me up to tell me we are going to school?

thanks for the silver and cru thx to you too

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    wait just a darn minute......I still have all my teeth!

Bwahahaha....:yesway:

I drove to school this morning and my 8:30 class was only 20 minutes long. :rolleyes:

Now I have to sit around until my 1:00 one....

Eww, I hate it when prof's do that, why not just cancel the damn class? That only happened twice when I was in college but both times it sucked. At least I lived on campus at the time and it was only a 15 minute walk back through the blizzard.

I blame it on lack of sleep. IPS called me this morning at the butt crack of dawn to tell me we had school. :n00b: IPS never cancels school so why call and wake me up to tell me we are going to school?

thanks for the silver and cru thx to you too

WTH? They seriously had someone CALLING people to tell them school was actually going as planned? DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Aren't there something like 20,000 IPS students? How does that work exactly?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I want one of those ESEE Junglas blades like Lawrra bought...I'd make hippies cry with that SOB!
    To clarify..I would chop up lots of trees..I do not..nor have I ever condoned the slaughter of hippies.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom