Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :wow: I would want to live in that! At least for a while, like driving across the country!:patriot:

I like it because we can just stop anyplace for the night and its fully self contained! just push the button for it to level, and start the gen, we have air or heat what ever we need it has a convection oven and a gas oven all the things a home has! and you can spend the night at any Wal-Mart across the country, they allow over night camping on their parking lots as long as you don't drag the lawn chairs and fire pit out!! :laugh:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I like it because we can just stop anyplace for the night and its fully self contained! just push the button for it to level, and start the gen, we have air or heat what ever we need it has a convection oven and a gas oven all the things a home has! and you can spend the night at any Wal-Mart across the country, they allow over night camping on their parking lots as long as you don't drag the lawn chairs and fire pit out!! :laugh:

And then you can go inside and get some of that 99 cent candy inside!:rockwoot:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    nachos.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom