Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hey HK

we got just enough snow to make the roads an ice rink on my way home last night. My defensive driving saved me from an accident as I knew the guy was coming up to fast and I moved to the other lane, he slid out into the middle of the intersection because I wasn't there to stop him.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hey HK

we got just enough snow to make the roads an ice rink on my way home last night. My defensive driving saved me from an accident as I knew the guy was coming up to fast and I moved to the other lane, he slid out into the middle of the intersection because I wasn't there to stop him.

Good driving Mrs. G.:yesway:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hey HK

I remember when Fred Sanford had that bad case of whiplash.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Before I left last night mom was saying how slick the roads were so I needed to be careful. Our road wasn't too bad but I was careful anyways. And then when I got on the highway it was clear all the way to work. I was 10 mins earlier than normal :)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    How's everyone doing today? I got the cyl head off my car the other night, ordered the rest of the parts yesterday. And now about to get a quick nap so I can then go help a friend start moving due to his divorce. Plus gonna work on the car most of the rest of the weekend.

If I don't take some time to do something fun and relaxing soon this stress is gonna eat me alive. I can hardly think straight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom