Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I may have to go north of here to a town and speed back and forth until you stop me, just so I can complain about your heavy handed tactics. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I may have to go north of here to a town and speed back and forth until you stop me, just so I can complain about your heavy handed tactics. :D

:laugh: Thats funny! I love those threads I was speeding and I know it! and I got a ticket but I don't deserve it! and the cops are wrong for giving me a ticket! so don't tell me not to speed so I won't get a ticket because I don't want to hear that, we are talking about how bad the cops are in this thread! :laugh: That just about sums up every one of those threads!. :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    :laugh: Thats funny! I love those threads I was speeding and I know it! and I got a ticket but I don't deserve it! and the cops are wrong for giving me a ticket! so don't tell me not to speed so I won't get a ticket because I don't want to hear that, we are talking about how bad the cops are in this thread! :laugh: That just about sums up every one of those threads!. :D

Hopefully I can get you to taze me or hit me with your nightstick. :ar15:

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy

some people just dont get speeding tickets....:D

SpeedingTicket+www.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com+demotivational+posters+motivational+poster+funny.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My daughter never gets speeding tickets. She even got stopped like 30 over and he just gave her a warning. I should file a complaint.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My Uncle said he had a few offer favors over the years.

Yep! And women are more likely to fight you when you arrest them! they just don't think they should go to jail because they are a women! as soon as you tell them they are under arrest the first thing out of their mouth is "No Wait" and the fight is on!! :rolleyes:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Years ago, a cop friend of mine came upon a couple in the park. She was 15, he was 21. Off to jail he went and my friend told the girl to get dressed so he could take her home. She refused, I guess she figured he wouldn't take her home butt naked. She was wrong. The dad was none too pleased to answer the door and find his daughter in her birthday suit with a cop behind her.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    got my throwing knives last night :rockwoot:

but when I opened the box, it wasn't what I ordered :xmad:

I need to get this crap returned and a refund. Might just have to buy/order some locally.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, I was excited when I saw the box... then not so excited when I opened said box.

I had that happen with a pair of electronic ear muffs from amazon.com they sent me the wrong ones, I called and showed them the order number and confirmation was for the slim line, they sent me a new pair overnight and told me to keep the other pair for my trouble! well worth the call! :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I had that happen with a pair of electronic ear muffs from amazon.com they sent me the wrong ones, I called and showed them the order number and confirmation was for the slim line, they sent me a new pair overnight and told me to keep the other pair for my trouble! well worth the call! :D

I sort of hope that's how it goes for me. Time will tell though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom