Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Uh oh... Don't tell me you have a prob. with M&Ps now. I had 3000 rnds through mine before cleaning in about 6 months with no problems. Trying decide if I should clean it yet or not

No not at all! the S&W M&P is the best gun to come on the market, and from S&W they are great guns right out of the box! the best trigger from the factory except for the Para LDA I own two of them at this time ant will pick up another one the full size 9 down the road some time! They are great guns!! I love them! :D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    You think XD is Xtremely Desirable?

:lmfao:

not quite the words I would've picked.

Only thing I could come up with on the fly to play on the XD thing:D The M&P9c is something I plan on checking out at the gun show. I was cautious of the earlier M&P models since they had the bad finish issues like the first XD's

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    No not at all! the S&W M&P is the best gun to come on the market, and from S&W they are great guns right out of the box! the best trigger from the factory except for the Para LDA I own two of them at this time ant will pick up another on the full size 9 down the road some time! They are great guns!! I love them! :D

I like mine, my only complaint is the trigger reset for dry-fire practice. But the more I practice with it the less that becomes an issue.

Its the only semi-auto S&W I'd own. I think the rest are pretty much junk. I was between the M&P and the Glock. Glad I decided to give the American company a chance.

Only reason I didn't look at the Xtremely Damaged pistols is the grip safety.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    No not at all! the S&W M&P is the best gun to come on the market, and from S&W they are great guns right out of the box! the best trigger from the factory except for the Para LDA I own two of them at this time ant will pick up another one the full size 9 down the road some time! They are great guns!! I love them! :D

So they are better than H&K then?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah, I don't like a grip safety on my carry gun.

It can't be operated if you have to hold the slide forward in an extremely close encounter.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    If I was given an XD, the grip safety would be altered so it was always off. whether I had to find a way to remove it or just tape it down.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I thought about telling him that HKs are junk... but afraid he might have missed the sarcasm

HK's are good guns. I traded from my Kimber to an HK. Just sold the Kimber yesterday too.

Just the feel or is it the idea of it being there? The grip angle on the XD is what really made it my choice. The angle on the Glock doesn't fit me right even though it is a quality piece.

Grip angle on a glock sucks for me too. never looked at the XD though.
    Kimber & HK both have good grip angles for me.

Oh yeah good morning guys!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    HK's are good guns. I traded from my Kimber to an HK. Just sold the Kimber yesterday too.

Grip angle on a glock sucks for me too. never looked at the XD though.
    Kimber & HK both have good grip angles for me.

Oh yeah good morning guys!

I have never really handled an H&K except for a Mark 23 because I just wanted to check it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom