• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Oh and the Awesome part is hes doing a solo acoustic tour and I hope he comes back to Evansville!!!

He told me back in 2009 when I hung out with him that he would. Hope he remembers:rockwoot:

oh and here is my proof
    12149_569977833163_47208251_34066309_2763425_n.jpg

:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Oh and the Awesome part is hes doing a solo acoustic tour and I hope he comes back to Evansville!!!

He told me back in 2009 when I hung out with him that he would. Hope he remembers:rockwoot:

oh and here is my proof
    12149_569977833163_47208251_34066309_2763425_n.jpg

:D

That is a good song. I will look him up on iTunes. I like all music, but country can hit a place in the heart like no other music, except for gospel.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    That is a good song. I will look him up on iTunes. I like all music, but country can hit a place in the heart like no other music, except for gospel.
    Most of his stuff with staind is rock music. the earlier albums were somewhat harder and they softened up a bit when they sobered up and he had his daughters.

I think that song fits most of us gun owners pretty good. Except for bigum, he hates hunters :D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Most of his stuff with staind is rock music. the earlier albums were somewhat harder and they softened up a bit when they sobered up and he had his daughters.

I think that song fits most of us gun owners pretty good. Except for bigum, he hates hunters :D

I really like Staind and have seen them in concert a couple times. I used to go to a lot of concerts but I got old. My favorite concert ever is still Red Hot Chili Peppers at Deer Creek.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I really like Staind and have seen them in concert a couple times. I used to go to a lot of concerts but I got old. My favorite concert ever is still Red Hot Chili Peppers at Deer Creek.
    Ive seen them 4 or 5 times :D

the best was at deer creek when Saliva was a special guest

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I saw them at Mayday.
    Lineup:
    Third Strike
    Revis
    Evanesence
    Saliva
    Staind

I was there! My first ever festival type concert was Xfest where Creed headlined with Third Eye Blind as co-headliner. My best X-fest was with Green Day and STP without a doubt. I really like Green Day live:rockwoot:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I went to Mayday with incubus to. That one was awesome as well.

Saliva really burned in my mind cause i believe it was right when we went to war and the lead singer made a statement about eddie vetter and the dixie chicks, and said "if you dont like it get the **** out"

Ive never heard a crowd cheer so loud in my life

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom